Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Destinations

All the Space flights are completed, so that can be ticked off the list!
Did people want to pick a flight level and work through that? If so, I can place you name next to it here, and once complete it can be ticked off.

Standard Flights
Level 1-10 - Dave
Level 11-20
Level 21-30
Level 31-40
Level 41-50
Level 51-60
Level 61-70
Level 71-80

Special Flights
Level 1-10
Level 11-20
Level 21-30
Level 31-40
Level 41-50
Level 51-60
Level 61-70
Level 71-80

Alliance Flights
Level 1-10
Level 11-20
Level 21-30
Level 31-40
Level 41-50
Level 51-60
Level 61-70
Level 71-80

Space Flights
Apogee Mission - Dave
Lunar Mission - Dave
Prometheus Mission - Dave

Last edited:

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Is some of the information being copied from the old wiki? The images from old destinations don't match up with the new planes or the new times and few other attributes changed

I added new pictures for Training flight and Small Village. For some reason at the bottom of each page it is showing the original picture as an attachment
EDIT: looks like the attachment link only shows up when there is an image on the page not linked to anything
1579056775856.png

Last edited:
Some clarification.
EReader or E Reader. Ive done the 2nd option
Hours written 05h 00m as your example showed minutes - followed same set up
Level required, stars required, no idea where can I find it? been at 80 for a while so never even noticed!
Building required? As in Flight school? or what?
Common items - this means always drops or often for flying like E Reader, LL for Turkish coast etc I guess
Special Items ? is what

Do we need to put in what collection the seldom items drop for like Tehran drops for Atoms for Peace ? Seems a sensible idea to me.

I know youre at work but i shall keep doing what im doing at the moment and can change later. Not got the idea of pictures yet.

Some clarification.
Level required, stars required, no idea where can I find it? been at 80 for a while so never even noticed!
Common items - this means always drops or often for flying like E Reader, LL for Turkish coast etc I guess
Special Items ? is what

Do we need to put in what collection the seldom items drop for like Tehran drops for Atoms for Peace ? Seems a sensible idea to me.

I know youre at work but i shall keep doing what im doing at the moment and can change later. Not got the idea of pictures yet.
you may get a lot of that info from your support accounts? ;)

Some clarification.
Special Items ? is what

Answered some of my own questions but...
How do you get the template to list various items under each other and not in a line. So the words are under each other. ?

Is some of the information being copied from the old wiki? The images from old destinations don't match up with the new planes or the new times and few other attributes changed

I added new pictures for Training flight and Small Village. For some reason at the bottom of each page it is showing the original picture as an attachment
EDIT: looks like the attachment link only shows up when there is an image on the page not linked to anything
View attachment 24317
Must agree to use v7 in game pics and info to avoid repeating errors from old Wiki

Some clarification.
Special Items ? is what

Hi @Madge59230

Spot on E Reader should be written exactly as you have done.
Same with hours. 05h 00m
For information, i've been looking at a variety of sources, such as Capatin WH Rollins guides, the game and the old Wiki. Dubious with some of the info on the old wiki as it does appear to be very outdated.
Building required is the flight school, laundry etc
Common items is like you mention, E Readers, Landing Lamps etc
Special items are items dropped that are need for construction of buildings etc

It will all start coming together a bit more as we progress. Using your example, you would add 'Water' under common items for Tehran. When the items section of the Wiki is completed,. That 'Water' will automatically link to the 'Water' page under items. So when we eventually add collections, there will be one called "Atoms for Peace". Everything will automatically link together. Hope that makes sense!

Answered some of my own questions but...
How do you get the template to list various items under each other and not in a line. So the words are under each other. ?

Just start typing on a new line like below. They will then list underneath each other.

Code:
| common_items=
Top Hat (seldom)
Ballot Box (seldom)
Walking Cane (seldom)
President's Seal (seldom)
Bill of Rights (seldom)
| special_items=
Franklin (very seldom)
Guidance System (seldom)
Grant (very seldom)
Jefferson (very seldom)
Lincoln (very seldom)
Washington (very seldom)
Mug from US (seldom)

Missing category of 1000 Alliance Flights. Make the difference between Alliance flights and Alliance MAP flights.

Have you got any more info on the 1000 Alliance flights? When I was adding the destinations, I was just going through the list on the game. So the current Alliance flights listed at Alliance Map Flights?

Top Bottom