Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Destinations

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I only uploaded the icon for the Overall Standard Flights page, and I uploaded the pictures of FLight Details for Giant destinations. I haven't touched the Hawk, Raven, Eagle, Jumbo destinations as I thought you are gonna do it.

From San Fransisco to Quito. No pictures of Flight Details have been added.

From Mogadishu to Bangor, I can't fly to them so I don't have them.
I only have unlocked up to Cape Canaveral on my 2nd game. If I were to use my main game they all have the silver subscription stats on them so they would be wrong. I thought I could do those until I realized that the other day.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I only have unlocked up to Cape Canaveral on my 2nd game. If I were to use my main game they all have the silver subscription stats on them so they would be wrong. I thought I could do those until I realized that the other day.

well, I uploaded some also with my Aerobatic plane. Haha. The most important thing is on the text itself. Pictures can be different I think. But I am not sure too :p

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
well, I uploaded some also with my Aerobatic plane. Haha. The most important thing is on the text itself. Pictures can be different I think. But I am not sure too :p
That's true, I think most players wouldn't focus much on the small print in the photos and would only read the stats listed. My OCD gets to me when I see ones that are different from the rest for some reason lol

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
That's true, I think most players wouldn't focus much on the small print in the photos and would only read the stats listed. My OCD gets to me when I see ones that are different from the rest for some reason lol

Ok, so it's up to you. Do you want to upload the detailed pictures of the other destinations or not?

If you don't want to do it, then I will find time to do it. But first I'm gonna do the event stuffs.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Ok, so it's up to you. Do you want to upload the detailed pictures of the other destinations or not?

If you don't want to do it, then I will find time to do it. But first I'm gonna do the event stuffs.
I will go ahead and do it. I just wanted to make sure everyone else would be okay with it. I know I messed everyone up enough with entering wrong flight details on some at first!

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I just finished adding all of the pictures that I could. Checked some of the higher flights and we seem to be missing a couple. I have finished up to Johannesburg.

I will start checking on the fuel catalyst info from the spreadsheet

Last edited:
Top Bottom