Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Destinations

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Just noticed we need details for all flights on space map destinations. As those destinations are only available when the corresponding map is activated, it won’t be immediate... unless anyone has details on some spreadsheet...

I actually am planning to do the green space map sometime in the next few days. But I am probably only able to do 1-2 destinations.

I have some details about them on a spreadsheet, but we will still need the pictures. So, maybe asking help from the forum again might be a good idea (like for Alliance flights)

Someone mentioned changes in required flight items for alliance destinations. I can't right now verify this, as I didn't get any of such destinations at reset yesterday on my main. If any of you have any of them for the week, can you pls check?
More specifically, AR not necessary for Almaty's flights (and possibly other hawk flights?)

Someone mentioned changes in required flight items for alliance destinations. I can't right now verify this, as I didn't get any of such destinations at reset yesterday on my main. If any of you have any of them for the week, can you pls check?
More specifically, AR not necessary for Almaty's flights (and possibly other hawk flights?)
AR not needed for Jeddah or Muscat. But I’m not sure it’s not a bug as I’ve been flying to Sacramento to use up AR waiting in my inbox and with 2 planes going, sometimes I would be able to move 2 AR, sometimes 4 or 6 or 3 Into my warehouse. Something very very wacky going on. Not at all sure AR is a bug. Think it’s a general AR mess up.

AR disappeared with event upgrade not at reset.

AR not needed for Jeddah or Muscat. But I’m not sure it’s not a bug as I’ve been flying to Sacramento to use up AR waiting in my inbox and with 2 planes going, sometimes I would be able to move 2 AR, sometimes 4 or 6 or 3 Into my warehouse. Something very very wacky going on. Not at all sure AR is a bug. Think it’s a general AR mess up.

AR disappeared with event upgrade not at reset.
ok, let's not jump into conclusions then.
Let's see what happens after the next update.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Update for Space Maps flights:
Only 4 more pictures needed (Hawk destinations except Sacramento), but I added all the details that I know for all destinations.
Also still missing some info like Fuel Speed-up for Hawk destination and catalyst acceleration (for Hawk and Jumbo destinations). Nothing major.

For Alliance flights: 3 more pictures needed. Also still missing catalyst/fuel speed-up.

Here are Bilbao and Alicante. I assume it’s what you need.

Attachments

• 27E40B28-F842-489E-B0C2-80DFEECF7360.jpeg
    27E40B28-F842-489E-B0C2-80DFEECF7360.jpeg
    479.2 KB · Views: 129
  • D8733D9E-A8E6-4E5C-8A79-C63292119B13.jpeg
    D8733D9E-A8E6-4E5C-8A79-C63292119B13.jpeg
    600.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 1D4CF31C-C6CC-413D-AFF0-B1A83B6535AC.jpeg
    1D4CF31C-C6CC-413D-AFF0-B1A83B6535AC.jpeg
    622 KB · Views: 132
  • 0ADDDCDF-2BDF-4328-9BAC-E32F91D5C3AB.jpeg
    0ADDDCDF-2BDF-4328-9BAC-E32F91D5C3AB.jpeg