Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2019 Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preperation of the upcoming event Dark Skies, the award is ready and waiting for you!

Simply post a screenshot of your completed event to receive this special award :D

Dark Skies 2019
- award.png

I have completed the event, but haven't finished it yet. In finishing it, do the drops and flight destinations stop? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread!!
No you can continue playing the quest with al the drops and flights availble nothing changes when you hit complete

I am just curious and I need to ask. Has this game started in other parts of the world? I live in San Francisco, CA and so far this game has not started here. My game refreshes at 5:00 pm PST.
I think the updates out everywhere, go to store and update, also yeah some of us finish fast but only because we've been playing a long time, done this event a lot so had all the stuff stored. Surprised I was first guess I got update and played right time today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom