Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

I have an account that can send drawing boards if anyone needs them?
@Captain Igloooo @CRK
Thanks a lot for the offer, but I have to pass for now. I want to focus on upgrading to CT level 10 and Terminal level 9 first. Then get to level 71 and take it from there.

Although finishing CT10 is proving to be quite the challenge. If there is anybody out there reading this who can help out with Infrared Cameras you will earn a thankful neighbour for life :).

Is there anyone that can gift Control Tower 13 items that may want to exchange gifts for awhile? I can gift the video cube if you need CT13 items as well or something else you’d want in return
My big game (20ghozgdl - Jana + gift ) can send "Compact Photo Printer". Please return gift in my name or F20 :)

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
I have everything for my CT 11 now thanks to everyone who contributed. See you guys in 7 Days for the next Control Tower
I can send touchscreen.
B5742172-8A7B-4DFD-BFE7-C1E9AAF80784.png

Hi, i'm new here, don't have the video to build my control tower 9 I just need the stabilized binoculars help me please
I dont have stabilised binoculars at the moment, but demodulator and laser rangefinder. But have several games busy building so maybe in 2 or 3 days I may be able to. I'll send you another message when they've finished building....

Welcome to forum too!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20us0z6pt
Username
Ingi.pc Fuel20
I dont have stabilised binoculars at the moment, but demodulator and laser rangefinder. But have several games busy building so maybe in 2 or 3 days I may be able to. I'll send you another message when they've finished building....

Welcome to forum too!!
Thank you 🙏

Top Bottom