Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

Device
  1. iPad
If your working on CT level 10 we can probably trade. I can send Infrared Cameras to you. I still need Infrared Cameras, Motion Sensors, Coffee Machines and Observation Drones. So basically: anything you can send for CT level 10 is welcom!
Friend code: 20hryb7pc.
Hi,am only on level 58, Unfortunately don’t think I can send anything till I reach level. 61 I think. Am seriously working on it now. Sorry if caused a problem.

CRK

350+ Star Club
To the neighbours of CRK
I am working on Control Tower Level 11
As i have Windows and no video's i would really appreciate your help
If you have these items, please send them as a gift
- Technical Pen
- Protractor
- T-Square
- Drawing Board
ControlTowerLevel11.png

many thanks in advance
Chris

Last edited:
To the neighbours of CRK
I am working on Control Tower Level 11
As i have Windows and no video's i would really appreciate your help
If you have these items, please send them as a gift
- Technical Pen
- Protractor
- T-Square
- Drawing Board

many thanks in advance
Chris
I can send you technical pen from Harold. Will send invite later today. Invite sent, will send when it’s accepted.

Last edited:
Can anyone help Harold? Hes on Windows so stuck with no videos.

He needs : 7 technical pens
6 projectors
7 T squares
and 5 drawing boards.

Can return anything - technical pens for this upgrade but also has floor washer for something and ultrasonic flaw detector.
I could send projectors, but I am suspecting that Harold is looking for 6 protractors (CT11)? If I am mistaking and it's projectors let me know, I am happy to send them.
(I emphatize: I can't continue to upgrade to CT10 myself due to lack of videos 😞)

Top Bottom