Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinemania 2019 - Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preperation for the next quest, the Cinemania aware is ready and waiting!

Please post a screenshot below when complete.

cinema.png
Cinemania 2019 Award

Guys please if anyone have a questions about any event please open a thread here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-discussion.34/
Because what happen if any member post a question in any award thread will make the staff confused thought that he complete the event and reward him/her.
Please no one reply to the post one of the staff will move the post to the right thread from there can the members answer and post a reply.
@Time shutters sorry that i removed the reward because i did not see your screenshot :) please if you complete the event post the screenshot and me or any admins will reward you (y)

All done, thanks for the badge. I have 6 of each in my neighborhood if people need bow-ties. Good luck, it's pretty easy. :D FYI, when you complete the event and get your reward, the event disappears. That means if you want the buildings, buy them before completing the event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom