Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
is there anywhere a list of missing buildings?
I've added
Brick House
Smoke Sauna
Tea House
Indian Restaurant
some info missing though
Not that I know of currently. I think we could just create another page under Madges sheet. It'd probably be nice to have all missing info on one sheet so we don't all get mixed up.

I do know for sure that for the Airport buildings, we need all of the Levels of the buildings that aren't currently there.

Last edited:
Not that I know of currently. I think we could just create another page under Madges sheet. It'd probably be nice to have all missing info on one sheet so we don't all get mixed up.

I do know for sure that for the Airport buildings, we need all of the Levels of the buildings that aren't currently there.
I’ve been checking the flight collections and that’s how I noticed those buildings were missing.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I made the residential sections, first I completed the ones that can be bought via normal store, then the next ones were the residential buildings available from completing collections.

Still missing residential buildings that can be obtained in events, but we can complete it slowly when the event comes, I think.

And I haven’t done the residential buildings that might be available via MSB purchase.

Just had a flick through this thread and found nothing on it, does anyone have an idea how to add the contract info for Visa Centers, Pawn Shop a s Bank Branch?
You’ll have to explain the different levels of rewards, the cost and the rewards. I would suggest a small table Is easier to read and compare the options rather than a list.

@Dave I'm updating some commercial buildings that also help to increase coins in certain radius, remember there's some template with the radius but can't find any. Help? :p
Kelvin, see for example the enigma house. That info has been put under “other rewards”, template Commercial Buildins Template

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Just added the Floral Arch to the wiki (pic is coming), available for purchase with Candy Hearts in the current event. It's kinda useful in that it doesn't need road access which makes it useful as corner filler when optimizing land usage.

Now, I just added this below the template, should road access be added to the template or where do you suggest I put the info?

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Just added the Floral Arch to the wiki (pic is coming), available for purchase with Candy Hearts in the current event. It's kinda useful in that it doesn't need road access which makes it useful as corner filler when optimizing land usage.

Now, I just added this below the template, should road access be added to the template or where do you suggest I put the info?
I think that one might work if you just add it after the land requirement. ie, Land Required: 1x1 - No road needed

Speed up cost is 500 if you want to add that. Is there a list of missing speed up costs or other info that I can help contribute towards as I can’t edit the wiki directly.

Attachments

• 7E73305C-D4D5-47BB-90D3-7787D0E72A8D.png
    7E73305C-D4D5-47BB-90D3-7787D0E72A8D.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 138
I think the template for event building needs another field for neighbour drops. For example, if one was creating a page for Music Arena you would want to put the following. However, the neighbour_items field as found in other building templates doesn’t currently exist in the event building template.

[template=event_buildings]
| name= Music Arena
| event name= Time to Rock
| image=
| level= 6
| land_required= 2x2
| electricity_required= 3
| population_required= 24
| construction_time= 24h 00m
| construction_speed_up=
| event_tokens= N/A
| items_required=
4 Haze Machine
4 Power Amplifier
4 Loudspeaker
4 Stage Spotlight
| selling= 500
| warehouse_cost= 4000
| yield_time= 04h 00m
| coins= 90
| passengers= None
| radius= None
| population= None
| bonus= None
| drops_items= Drumsticks (always)
Biker Jacket (often)
| neighbour_items = Cognac (very seldom) Single Malt Whiskey (very seldom)
[/template]

Attachments

• 30088E8B-E6AE-4F1D-A16E-4792D6C9A8AE.jpeg
    30088E8B-E6AE-4F1D-A16E-4792D6C9A8AE.jpeg
    581.8 KB · Views: 133

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I think the template for event building needs another field for neighbour drops. For example, if one was creating a page for Music Arena you would want to put the following. However, the neighbour_items field as found in other building templates doesn’t currently exist in the event building template.

[template=event_buildings]
| name= Music Arena
| event name= Time to Rock
| image=
| level= 6
| land_required= 2x2
| electricity_required= 3
| population_required= 24
| construction_time= 24h 00m
| construction_speed_up=
| event_tokens= N/A
| items_required=
4 Haze Machine
4 Power Amplifier
4 Loudspeaker
4 Stage Spotlight
| selling= 500
| warehouse_cost= 4000
| yield_time= 04h 00m
| coins= 90
| passengers= None
| radius= None
| population= None
| bonus= None
| drops_items= Drumsticks (always)
Biker Jacket (often)
| neighbour_items = Cognac (very seldom) Single Malt Whiskey (very seldom)
[/template]
You can use whichever template you want. Just pick the one for the regular building template for Residential. Would you like me to change it ?
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/residential_buildings_template/

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
You can use whichever template you want. Just pick the one for the regular building template for Residential. Would you like me to change it ?
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/residential_buildings_template/

The Music Arena info is my hypothetical page and there hasn’t been one created for it yet. However, if I understand correctly, you can’t use a different template as that wouldn’t then have the ‘event’ fields in to show that information for the building which is why I think an extra field needs adding to the event template.

Top Bottom