Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings

No. The game store that. It would be listed under collections. And you can search collections. I have an item from the"Aztech legacy" for example. The items might be in the warehouse.
Hummm, not sure... there’s some buildings I DK where to put, like the space base, alien legacies and the like.... they’re all item producers
And this one Ancient Sanctuary... one of these days it will be included in some MSB for sure
72E97437-25E6-43D4-AD16-378BECFF3F82.jpeg

Last edited:
Don’t think it matters as long as you have a link back to the origin ie the collection it comes from or the flights you hve to do etc.
Not always, as it happens with the one above.

Same question as above. I think we need a section for buildings which drop collectibles NOT pax or coins. And for buildings which only increase population or pax numbers?

can you give me an example? I can’t remember a single one 5hat only increases pop or pax without producing anything.
so far the categories for buildings are: airport building, commercial buildings, industries, passengers and event buildings
I don’t think event buildings should be a category at all. Under events, the respective buildings will link. After all what’s an event building? They’re either coin producers or pass producers. Is the stage for the rock event a building? I don’t see it as so. It’s more like a special entity that exists only during the event.there should be a place for it, but perhaps in another section.
But a section about item producers is crucial. Not only adventure buildings, but all of them, as the one above, the space base, etc .
If it happens to be a building that doesn’t fit under these categories (pass producers, coin producers, item producers, industries and airport/city structures), maybe an “other buildings” category could be created later on ...

Last edited:
Not always, as it happens with the one above.

can you give me an example? I can’t remember a single one 5hat only increases pop or pax without producing anything.
so far the categories for buildings are: airport building, commercial buildings, industries, passengers and event buildings
I don’t think event buildings should be a category at all. Under events, the respective buildings will link. After all what’s an event building? They’re either coin producers or pass producers. Is the stage for the rock event a building? I don’t see it as so. It’s more like a special entity that exists only during the event.there should be a place for it, but perhaps in another section.
But a section about item producers is crucial. Not only adventure buildings, but all of them, as the one above, the space base, etc .
If it happens to be a building that doesn’t fit under these categories (pass producers, coin producers, item producers, industries and airport/city structures), maybe an “other buildings” category could be created later on ...
hose small 1x1 event buildings that are space fillers

Tree of Love
Ashen House
Ashen Oak
Floral Arch
Pigeon House

Agree for me its Pass, coins and items

hose small 1x1 event buildings that are space fillers

Tree of Love
Ashen House
Ashen Oak
Floral Arch
Pigeon House

Agree for me its Pass, coins and items
Forgot about those, you’re absolutely right. They would fit in an “others” category I guess... or together with underground stations (where to put those?)

I have removed the "Event Buildings" section and placed all the current buildings that were inside into the Commercial Buildings.
Only exception being Dragon Level 1,2 &3 - That was moved to "Entities around the city"
We just have to make sure to still use the "Event Building Template" for any buildings required during an event as it has a few extra fields.

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Probably in another section as those are greens only, along with urban parks etc

Do we group buildings based on what they produce (coins/passenger/items/pre-req's for flights) or how we obtain them (coins/greens/events)?

I'd prefer the first, and for example passenger-producing buildings bought with greens is grouped with other passenger-producing-buildings (like normal Manors or the Pagoda awarded in the last Dragon Rising event).

Do we group buildings based on what they produce (coins/passenger/items/pre-req's for flights) or how we obtain them (coins/greens/events)?

I'd prefer the first, and for example passenger-producing buildings bought with greens is grouped with other passenger-producing-buildings (like normal Manors or the Pagoda awarded in the last Dragon Rising event).

Under buildigs we currently have:
Residential Buildings
Commercial Buildings
Industries
Airport Buildings

There will be a new one added for "Item Drop Buildings"

As long as a building produces passengers, it will be under Residential buildings, regardless of whether you use coins/green cash to purchase. (y)

Under buildigs we currently have:
Residential Buildings
Commercial Buildings
Industries
Airport Buildings

There will be a new one added for "Item Drop Buildings"

As long as a building produces passengers, it will be under Residential buildings, regardless of whether you use coins/green cash to purchase. (y)
Agree!

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Just added. Let me check the other threads on how to make the proper image. :)

Edit: Image added, also text about availability.

1. Is there a preferred size for images?
2. Is the text about obtaining ok,or should we have, say, only the (linked) event title in there?

Last edited:

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
hi @Dave, I've just created some new entries for event buildings, have some questions:

1. what does it mean with "population needed"
2. need your help to fix the template for Pagoda (created) but it yields passengers, not gold
3. need to add a Level also as some buildings do require a certain player's level (if that's important to note)

hi @Dave, I've just created some new entries for event buildings, have some questions:

1. what does it mean with "population needed"
2. need your help to fix the template for Pagoda (created) but it yields passengers, not gold
3. need to add a Level also as some buildings do require a certain player's level (if that's important to note)
Which template did you use?
Population required is the amount it deducts frlm the town population.
20200201_110536.jpg

Top Bottom