Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
@Dave so I used the normal commercial building template for Chess Club and there's a problem: there are 2 "Coins" fields, one in "Obtaining Building" and one in "Building Rewards". Even though I put the value under "Obtaining Building" as N/A it still displays the value from "Building Rewards". Can you help to fix this?

@Dave so I used the normal commercial building template for Chess Club and there's a problem: there are 2 "Coins" fields, one in "Obtaining Building" and one in "Building Rewards". Even though I put the value under "Obtaining Building" as N/A it still displays the value from "Building Rewards". Can you help to fix this?
Just had a look and it seems fine.
The building rewards is how many coins it pays out.

Ah ok, I will have a look when at home in the computer so I can see what the issue is.

the entries will need your help to look to are: Chess Club, Conservatory, Data Center, House of Wax, Locomotive Monument, Perfume Store, Private Conservatory, Terrarium and White House.
It’s more than that. Within that template, for all buildings, the value put under “coins” repeat, so that building cost in coins is always equal to the amount that building gives when collected.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I'm not sure if this is feasible but just a thought: is there any way we can make the page like Planes? Right now there's an index page that lists all the buildings in alphabetical order. Can we insert the building thumbnail also? It will be easier for user to look for the building they need to find out. Or maybe next stage when everything is done.

I'm not sure if this is feasible but just a thought: is there any way we can make the page like Planes? Right now there's an index page that lists all the buildings in alphabetical order. Can we insert the building thumbnail also? It will be easier for user to look for the building they need to find out. Or maybe next stage when everything is done.

Is certainly possible. It will be a lot easier to do once all the buildings have been added though.

Top Bottom