Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Become a VIP Flyer

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
Hi!

Just wanted to add myself to the list. Very reasonable price. Hope the monetary support helps as much as these forums have. Loads of useful info!

If anyone would like to add me, feel free!!

Friend Code: a50x60d

Thanks, and I look forward to using the site more in the future!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I am happy to contribute to the VIP Lounge and Congrats to all the administrators of this forum. You do a great job. Airport City game wouldn't the same without this Forum.

Cheers
Very true Rocky. G! should be very greatful. If it weren't for this forum, this would just be another small online game and I would have stopped playing ages ago...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I have joined the ranks of forum supporters. This forum is a great place to meet new people from all over the world, make some friends, and have some good times. Without the forum, the game would be a lot more difficult (Not to mention pretty boring and not as much fun).

So thank you to those that run and maintain the forum for us, you guys do a great job! And, like @SactoDave said, I probably should have done it a long time ago.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Here at last :joyful: This is such a great forum with even better people. Even when I complain it's nice to know someone is there to hold my hand, right @Gt city ? I have to say that after 16 tickets, GI has done their best for me...if only I could get my avatar back in the game...:confused:
My sincere thanks to you all. :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Here at last :joyful: This is such a great forum with even better people. Even when I complain it's nice to know someone is there to hold my hand, right @Gt city ? I have to say that after 16 tickets, GI has done their best for me...if only I could get my avatar back in the game...:confused:
My sincere thanks to you all. :)
Agree :D

Top Bottom