Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alien Event 2016

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
That was a quest that was rewarding the Crop Circles if I recall, which increase the terminal capacity by 20 each! So for us that basically have nothing (i.e. stars, etc.) to get, the Crop Circles do have some value. I'll be playing for these for the next couple of days.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Here's the reward building of this event on FB which probably be the same on Mobile platforms (y).
PhotoEditor-1452546920883.jpg

If anyone else is on Step 5 of Professor Klandau's side quest and needs to launch a Prometheus ( blue) Spaceship, you are welcome to join mine.
The first 3 spots are spoken for. (Thanks, @Neil ellor !)
When do you expect to launch your Prometheus? I need to launch it, but first I am expecting 2 launch console and 1 optical system for MCC L2. I suppose I'll be ready in 10h from now.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
When do you expect to launch your Prometheus? I need to launch it, but first I am expecting 2 launch console and 1 optical system for MCC L2. I suppose I'll be ready in 10h from now.
I will gladly help you out tomorrow when you are ready. Just let me know. We just launched, so I can be ready in 24 hours.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
@Pit1024 @Continuum @Mrstepot (if you can add me) I can start a blue (Prometheus) around 1900 GMT so all are welcome to join to complete the sidequests. I will leave open for as long as possible for as many people on here to join in if yous want?

For anyone not my neighbour just sent a request and I'll add you

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
@Jgm85 - please check if you have received my neighbor request - from both games... I have problem with one of the games.
I'm afraid, I will not make this launch time-frame. I still have some 14:30h of RED flights left, and will do same as you, start and wait for anybody who wants to join.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Do you have a picture of the reward building? Also, if you flew any fighters, what did you do with them when you were finished with them?
Yes, I attach this picture.
But in the reward window it was called like 2014 reward.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 92
Top Bottom