Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alien Event 2016

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
@Bali Hi ... My lander returned with no problem. The issue was completing the side quest. What I understood was filling those 2000 points and launching prompted the side quest to complete. In my case on your launch, when I came to press ok and launch our rocket, the game crashed. When I restarted the game, it showed the 24 hour lander timer but the side quest did not complete as it didn't recognize the launch due to the crash at a critical time I guess. When our lander came back I joined @Mizscout launch and during liftoff, the friggin game crashed again. So now I still have that side quest like a thorn in my you know what! I will keep trying. Push comes to shove, I will just spend the greenies...what can I do..
Ramy

Hi Ramy,

actually the event (side quest) was completed as soon as I hit launch (I had hopped on someone else's as well). The landing didn't matter at all, and I got an Area 51 map as a reward. Does it still tell you to launch the Prometheus space shuttle to send the alien back home? If so, maybe before you manually launch the spaceship, tap on "Show Me" (over at the pop-up where it says also to skip for 20 greenies) and it will put an arrow on the blue launch pad. If you then select that and then follow through with a normal space shuttle launch (either by you or by someone else) it hopefully will go away. If you start a blue launch and need help msg me and I'll join you.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
For me the sidequest completed for both on launch, then had to wait for Michael to drop from the launch upon return.

Now for the moan, visited max 9 neighbours today, 45 ufo debris clicked on. 2 geiger counters dropped, going to be a long quest!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I think the hardest part of that quest was to get enough hydraulic tools to collect the star gate (if I recall) items that yield the crop circles. I had already 3 stars to Area51, but I've flown almost 10 times a day so far, and only one tool dropped :(

I think the hardest part of that quest was to get enough hydraulic tools to collect the star gate (if I recall) items that yield the crop circles. I had already 3 stars to Area51, but I've flown almost 10 times a day so far, and only one tool dropped :(
Use golden dice and sky captain, got me about 6 out of 8 on average.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Use golden dice and sky captain, got me about 6 out of 8 on average.
Yeah, but I really don't want to waste 4 greenies for golden dice for a quest that I've already completed :) I wouldn't mind the opportunity for a few more crop circles (actually just one, I already have 5, and GI won't let us build more than 6 anymore!)...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I had 2 Crop Circles and since this quest started, got additional 4. So now i have 6.
Just wondering, if 6 Crop Circles is max, or i could go up to 10? Not sure, if reward buildings are also maxed to 6, or could be 10 also? (n):sneaky:

I had 2 Crop Circles and since this quest started, got additional 4. So now i have 6.
Just wondering, if 6 Crop Circles is max, or i could go up to 10? Not sure, if reward buildings are also maxed to 6, or could be 10 also? (n):sneaky:
Not sure about haw many as I can't build them but how did you find the drops from ufos? What extra do they provide? Are they like lunar Park?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Not sure about haw many as I can't build them but how did you find the drops from ufos? What extra do they provide? Are they like lunar Park?
I moved to Fighters to hangars, then send them there and back immediatelly. Spent lots of fuel, but it was worth it... Enabled some bonuses, like Sky Captain, Spy Glass, Dices and Gold Dices. Almost every UFO gaves me from one to three items... I stopped with flying with Fighters, since got all needed items for additional 4 Crop Circles. I could do more flights, but do not want to have more "houses" in Warehouse...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
How long takes the fighters to arrive and how mutch fuel we need to them fly and speed? I have now 2 do I need more? Tks
2 Fighters are enought. You need 2 passengers and 28 units of fuel, 60 units for immediatelly return. You can get many items, but need to enable the bonuses. I had Spy Glass, Sky Captain and both Dices. Gives me more then enought items to finished all needed for this quest. But will complete the quest in last day, as usual. (y)
@AJ, is there limit to 6 Crop Circles or i can get for 4 more (up to 10)? (n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amftx32
Username
JAY
2 Fighters are enought. You need 2 passengers and 28 units of fuel, 60 units for immediatelly return. You can get many items, but need to enable the bonuses. I had Spy Glass, Sky Captain and both Dices. Gives me more then enought items to finished all needed for this quest. But will complete the quest in last day, as usual. (y)
@AJ, is there limit to 6 Crop Circles or i can get for 4 more (up to 10)? (n)

Hi @Gt city
Did you activate all 4 bonuses (Spy Glass, Sky Captain and both Dices) at once?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Done. Got another crop circle. In the meantime I just realized that during the sales over the Xmas discounts, I got a crop-circle from the mystery super buildings, and I had 6. Duh!!! 1000 fuel wasted (and spyglass and skycaptain and dice)...

The telescope seems nice. Will return gifts from the quest (I couldn't send geiger counters before btw, so if someone needs them send them and I'll return).

back to Falcon flying...

Top Bottom