Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alien Event 2016

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi @Gt city
Did you activate all 4 bonuses (Spy Glass, Sky Captain and both Dices) at once?
Yes, all at once. Sky Captain works 24h, others 6 hours. Usually i need them about 1-2 hours... But Gold Dices helped me also, when i am visiting neighbors... More drops from Planetariums.. . :sneaky:

Important info for all neighbors who play the quest for first time:
Initially Area 51 flights drop always Hydraulic Tool (for UFO). After you assemble first Some Like It Hot collection and complete the respective subquest (the one with three items: send a flight to Area 51, collect Some Like It Hot collection and get a Hydraulic Tool from flights to Area 51) the drop rate changed to often.
So probably it's a good idea to collect enough Hydraulic Tools before you assemble the first collection.
I assume the above info is correct, although it is only my guess from playing AC.

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
Important info for all neighbors who play the quest for first time:
Initially Area 51 flights drop always Hydraulic Tool (for UFO). After you assemble first Some Like It Hot collection and complete the respective subquest (the one with three items: send a flight to Area 51, collect Some Like It Hot collection and get a Hydraulic Tool from flights to Area 51) the drop rate changed to often.
So probably it's a good idea to collect enough Hydraulic Tools before you assemble the first collection.
I assume the above info is correct, although it is only my guess from playing AC.
Great advice :)

Anyone have any estimates on how many hydraulic tools are needed (without bonuses) to complete the quest?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I decided to get 2 more Crop Circles on android game.
So I moved 2 Fighters that i had in Reserve Hanger, back to normal hanger, fill the Fuel (do not want to count how much, but you can imagine...:bag:, enabled Golden Dice, Spy Glass and Business Class.

Here is the Summary:
- All flights were instant - start and then speed them up, to be back immediately. I did 345 flight. :wacky: (Few days back I did around 100 flight, also all "instant" flights)...:censored:
- Got needed items for additional 2 Crop Circles, but to get Hydraulic Tool.... Crazy!!! Even it is marked as Often, i got only 2-3 on every 10 flights. :blackeye:
- Many times, when i click on UFO, i got nothing..... Drops were just too bad, i cannot compare this with drops from first days...
- Stil have 2 Fighters in collections, but i hope i can manage 110 more flights to Bermuda (Jumbo flights) in next 5d 9h :blackalien: :greyalien: :whistle:
- I had 8 collections of Some Like It Hot, but only those drops were incredible; now i have 69 total :bored:
- UFO collections: 10 total, so hope next year I can skip this quest :joyful:

So - TOO Much work for 4 Crop Circles.... Even to get LunaPark was easier... :meh:

@Pit1024 observed correctly that Fighter Jets "always" drop Hydraulic Tool but revert to "often" when you collect the UFO collection. So resist the temptation to click "collect" to maintain 100% hydraulic tool drop.

@greensmith, this is a great tip for beginners of the UFO quest the next time it comes around.

With 44 Area 51 maps in stock and 5 days to go for the quest, I'm flying to Area51 all day long to collect the Hydraulic Tools.

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Managed to get all 4 Collections of Some Like It Hot items and 2 Collections of The Truth Is Out There from 26 Fighter Flights and 25 Hydraulic Tools using extra fuel and 2 bonuses.

Used Spyglass and Secret Faucet, 29 x 20 Fuel, 6 x 50 fuel and 2 x 150 fuel for mostly instant flight and returns over the space of 4 hours. Very happy with the drop rates today.

For those of you currently on the Cross-Cultural Program sidequest I have 6 x Movie Theatres, 6 x Bookstores and 6 x Seafood Restaurants. I will also be doing a Blue Launch tonight/tomorrow for those who have still to do the last sidequest (if it's the same as last years launching the Prometheus again).

This combination allowed me to get all six crop circles with very high drops from area 51 and ufos.
Screenshot_2016-01-20-23-43-50~01~01.png

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
I had to start event from beginning and now, couple of days later, I'm still not able to complete quest or get crop circles. Missing at least 1 alien for quest and 3 for crop circles.
Flying non-stop 6 Fighter Jets with catalyst and completing flights with fuel, ... No more dices in reserve and 0 greens for golden Dice...
And no more fuel reserves :(

Top Bottom