Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alien Event 2016

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I am soooo glad that this event is back. That was the time when my AC was broken (c/o GI as usual). I couldn't play for 2 weeks and I was not able to finish this.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
From my 2013 thread:
Main Quest:

1. Assemble UFO Collection from debris - 5 times
2. Obtain Some Like it Hot Collection by flying to Area 51 - 4 times
3. Complete Truth Is Out There Collection by exploring crashed UFOs - 2 times
Reward is UFO Monument:
Note: Not sure what 2016 reward is.

UFO Collection:

Drops from UFO debris
Ion Engine + Black Hole Generator + Hydroponic Plant + Beryllium Skin + Stasis Chamber = Flying Saucer

Above & Beyond Collection:
Drops from Tunguska, Roswell, Bermuda
Ejector Seat + Braking Parachute + G-Suit + Radar System + Stealth Module = Fighter Jet

A Trip to Dreamland
This appears after you complete one Above & Beyond Collection.
1. Activate a Map to Area 51 and complete a flight there - 1 time
Notes: When you use a Map to Area 51, you have six hours to begin a flight. You need an empty hangar for each Fighter Jet. You can have more than one Fighter Jet. The Map to Area 51 can cover more than one Fighter Jet.
2. Obtain the Some Like It Hot Collection by flying to Area 51 - 1 time
3. Find a Hydraulic Tool in Area 51 - 1 time

Some Like It Hot Collection:
Drops from Area 51
Heat Resistant Barrel + Pistol Grip + Trigger + Plasma Reactor + Laser Sight = Plasma Blaster
Also drops Hydraulic Tool (seldom)

The Truth is Out There Collection:
Drops from fallen UFOs in your city
I Want to Believe Poster + Yeti Footprint + Black Monolith + Eye of Providence + Alien Toy = Star Gate
Four Star Gates earns Crop Circles:
UPDATE: It increases your maximum number of passengers by 20.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MAIN QUEST REQUIRES THIS COLLECTION BE FILLED TWICE -- TWO STAR GATES. BUT IF YOU WANT THE CROP CIRCLES, DON'T COMPLETE THE QUEST UNTIL YOU HAVE FOUR COMPLETE COLLECTIONS -- FOUR STAR GATES!

Three new destinations:
Tunguska - Jet
Roswell - Powerful Delta
Bermuda - Jumbo
All require Air Magnetometer and Plasma Clot to fly
All drop Map to Area 51 (seldom)

Air Magnetometer:
Drops from guest planes and can be gifted

Plasma Clot:
Drops from UFO debris and can be gifted

Hot Tip:
Fighter Jets "always" drop Hydraulic Tool but revert to "often" when you collect the UFO collection. So resist the temptation to click "collect" and maintain 100% hydraulic tool drop.

Last edited:

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
@greensmith
in order to have a Fighter Jet do we need an empty hangar? what level?
what can we do we the plane that we have in this hangar?
matina
Yes, the fighter does have to be placed in an existing hangar, although I don't know of any level requirements. You would either have to sell the plane already in the hangar or move that plane to the reserve hangar.

The question I have is when you are done flying to area 51, do you have to sell your fighters or do they have to go into the reserve hangar? I definitely don't want them in the reserve hangar. Before this event, I had the three fighters that were in neither a regular or reserve hangar, before I put them back in use.

Last edited:
I have collected all the need items for this quest last time (2013) but did not finish it because G! Bug. Today I started this quest and received the previous award - UFO Monument!
Do you have a picture of the reward building? Also, if you flew any fighters, what did you do with them when you were finished with them?

Top Bottom