Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know the total number available, but I have over 900. I've 3-starred all but 2 regular condor destinations, I think all space map flights, about half of my adventure destinations and less than 1/4 of alliance map destinations. I've only 3-starred the PPD special alliance destinations. And I'm sure I haven't 3-starred the upper level event destinations. So many, many more stars to go.

How exactly does the Branch Bank work? We've been saving up our Gold Tokens to get one, but we can't find any description that tell us "how" it works, radius, etc.
The bank branch will collect from your commercial buildings as they come available. It will cost you silver tokens to activate for a certain amount of time. The more bank branches you have, the longer the contract you can buy. Not really worth it, IMO. If you want to spend gold tokens, go for the Visa Centers, which will auto collect from passenger buildings. I have six of them, placed within 1 radius of my frequent passenger producers. With 6, you can do a 2 day contract, and just leave it, collect whenever you need passengers. Then when you get gold tokens to spare, buy the police station which will increase the radius of your collection.

One note - all collection buildings need a road.

What are the maximum number of stars that can be earned?
It’s ok, I’ll add them up for you ...

Helicopters = 48
Normal aircraft flights = 303
Excavation = 48
Adventure maps= 240
Space maps = 45
Alliance destinations = 150
Total = 834

Then there are all of the destinations that are only associated with events, but I’m not that enthusiastic to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom