Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Is there somewhere in the game you can view how many Pax you've sent on flights total? Is it divided up somewhere per week so you know how many you've done? I saw the top100 list but I'm not that high so it doesn't show me

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044c0es07
Username
CASA123PEGO
Is there somewhere in the game you can view how many Pax you've sent on flights total? Is it divided up somewhere per week so you know how many you've done? I saw the top100 list but I'm not that high so it doesn't show me
You can see just when you enter in a alliance that's all

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03vbmhqs8
Username
RaeLoca
Hi, where do I find the training center? Is it something you earn or do I buy is?!?! Thanks!

Hi, where do I find the training center? Is it something you earn or do I buy is?!?! Thanks!
2 way
You can buy it with greenies (airport cash) from the store or with discount 35% (65 greenies) from the airship store.
trainingc.jpg

trainingc1.jpg

Or you can get it free if you lucky from the daily bonus every month you will get a Mystery super building.

Device
  1. iPad
Hi! Just want to ask how do i remove the alliance office building? Because i just left my current alliance, and im planning to create my own alliance.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Hi! Just want to ask how do i remove the alliance office building? Because i just left my current alliance, and im planning to create my own alliance.
You do not remove the alliance building. You need to add another alliance building. One I believe is the Alliance Office the other Airline Alliance HQ. Once you have both you should be able to start your own alliance. For more information go to the guides and read the alliance guide.

Device
  1. iPad
You do not remove the alliance building. You need to add another alliance building. One I believe is the Alliance Office the other Airline Alliance HQ. Once you have both you should be able to start your own alliance. For more information go to the guides and read the alliance guide.
Oh, i see. I thought you just need the HQ if you want your own alliance, and the alliance office is if you just joined an alliance. I thought i will be useless once you are the leader of an alliance. Thanks for the reply!

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I didn‘t understand the German(?) text, but i have no doubt that you are correct. I finished the side quests a few years ago for this event so I have no idea at all :ROFLMAO:.
Find model planes in the building of your neighbours. I think it was Unique gift shop as I remember that I was looking to find it and very few people actually have it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom