Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hmm, the general shape of the building is certainly correct but I was hoping the front face/lines on the building could also be matched but they aren't even close.

1640869879865.png

1640869944013.png

And when you consider the close match to the sports arena, I have to think there is something closer matching. A special thanks to @Lev who found this match.

sports_arena_gray_160x160-png.34784
first-direct-arena-jpg.52805

@Jenn B I think the christmas palace has a similar feeling to this and I wonder if it's a building in Moscow

maxresdefault.jpg
Hmmm... I went poking around Red Square (where the gates you posted are located), but everything is brick and highly ornate. The Christmas Palace is brick on the bottom, but wood on the upper floors, and also much less ornate. Would be good to know what that symbol on the front of the Christmas Palace is.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
This is The Wooden Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich (currently a museum) in Kolomenskoye, Moscow. They are very different, but couldn't it have been the inspiration?

View attachment 61580
The wiki and the interactive map have been updated with this information. Great find!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
We have that one as Stone Skyscraper and when the building originally came out in AC it was called Empire State Building. I feel like there is an american tower that is steel sky scraper though.
The steel scryscraper is the Chrysler building. It’s name was changed along with the Empire State due to copyright infringement. It used to have the iconic top and metal finish but that changed as well. The form of the building’s base still matches…

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Top Bottom