Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

@Jenn B and @LX Air - Teresa I've looked for the Museum of Achievement, the Architectural Bureau and the exhibition hall without any success.
Maybe?
2021-09-28-14-27-17.jpg

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Maybe?
View attachment 58202
I'm not entirely sure. It's certainly close. But we know the designers are very particular. The roof line is wrong as is the entry way. It's a very strong possibility though.

@LX Air - Teresa and @Jenn B what are your thoughts?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
OK @Jenn B it has been ages since we've found anything. The Thanksgiving event is coming up and I wonder if we can find some of these

Cranberry sauce factory.
cranberry_sauce_factory_gray_160x160-png.44947

Totem Pole Park - I've already checked Stanley Park and I don't think it's a match
totem_pole_park_gray_160x160-png.35565

Brick Mansion - is it just too generic or is it modeled after a specific well-known house
brick-mansion-png.33179

Fort - is this modeled after some old theme park? Or historic site?
fort-png.33169

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
OK folks, for the upcoming winter events, I think we can find this. The holiday train (pictured here without the train) is likely something that exists in real life

1638275120393.png

I mean, if we can find the central square, I'm sure the holiday train can be found as well
central-square-160x160-png.33182

@Jenn B some hints on where to look for this architecture style?

OK folks, for the upcoming winter events, I think we can find this. The holiday train (pictured here without the train) is likely something that exists in real life

View attachment 60343

I mean, if we can find the central square, I'm sure the holiday train can be found as well
central-square-160x160-png.33182

@Jenn B some hints on where to look for this architecture style?
I had attempted this one before. I went deep into the rabbit hole of roof types. These are half-hipped, which when combined with the chunky stonework, makes me think England or Germany. That's my best guess anyway.
1638293578898.png

Might have to select translation.

We've stalled!

While I don't think this is a match, the closest I've come to the iceberg bar is this art installation about antarctica

View attachment 60830View attachment 60833
Maybe The Crystal in London? From certain angles definitely appears inspirational.

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
Spent a few days looking for Crystalline Supertall and Parallax Hotel , no luck yet. I think it may be a future planned building but couldn't find anything yet.
The Research Lab might be a Planetarium or an Art Installation, no idea.

@Jenn B I thought for sure the buildings from Celestial festival ere made up. Then, watching something on youtube, I saw neo-andean architecture and architect Freddy Mamani

deluxe_condominium-png.57862
lilac_building-png.58075
entertainment_center-png.58043

Thoughts?

mamani1a.jpg
mamani-6.jpg

Do we explore this?
Definitely a match for the Entertainment Center and the first photo. Perhaps it’s worthwhile to explore more from that architect

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Spent a few days looking for Crystalline Supertall and Parallax Hotel , no luck yet. I think it may be a future planned building but couldn't find anything yet.
The Research Lab might be a Planetarium or an Art Installation, no idea.
Those two have made me a bit crazy. I believe you are right that they are design concepts.

I thought I might have a match from Zaha Hadid. It really feels like her stuff. But I dropped this idea.

parallax_hotel-png.51755
1619643339029-png.51756

I discounted Raffles City Hangzhou as well
1640608676402.png

I also pondered Studio Symbiosis in Mumbai but discounted it based on the side profile.
1640608857898.png
1640608897521.png

After seeing Zaha Hadid's dsign for the Iraqi Parliament, I went through everything she's done - but no match
1640609036718.png

I got a bit excepted when I sae the entrance of the Dior headquarters in Seoul, but it's clearly nt this building
1640609216471.png

Top Bottom