Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

OK, I now need help locating where exactly in Bolivia these buildings are.

Also, there is a perfect match for the city hotel at this timestamp in the video

city_hotel-png.58080
try El Alto

@Jenn B I thought for sure the buildings from Celestial festival ere made up. Then, watching something on youtube, I saw neo-andean architecture and architect Freddy Mamani

deluxe_condominium-png.57862
lilac_building-png.58075
entertainment_center-png.58043

Thoughts?

mamani1a.jpg
mamani-6.jpg

Do we explore this?
Oooh! Very nice! If not an exact match then definitely "inspired by". I'll try to check these out in a few days, but right now I must beat my family members in card games :D

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
I really like the profile - especially the top - for the lilac building match. I would love to see the side of the building for the deluxe condo, but given the roof line, I'm sure you're right
If you want to search further @Chloe11111 here are the names of the buildings look at page 64-65 there is a map similiar to yours but with names.

I will lookin an hour again both buildings should be in El Alto but there is no hint where they are.

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
I really like the profile - especially the top - for the lilac building match. I would love to see the side of the building for the deluxe condo, but given the roof line, I'm sure you're right
The Side of the building is just a brick wall. You can see it in this video:

But i think if someone wants to find it you need to go deep and search a lot with google earth or maps. It really surprises me that there is no map with all pictures of his buildings because it really seems like a tourist attraction.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The Side of the building is just a brick wall. You can see it in this video:

But i think if someone wants to find it you need to go deep and search a lot with google earth or maps. It really surprises me that there is no map with all pictures of his buildings because it really seems like a tourist attraction.
And that map that is there isn't terribly accurate. #15 is on there twice

Top Bottom