Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Stone Skyscraper

When did the Empire State Building turn into the Stone Skyscraper? I thought I had a new building in my warehouse, finished building it today, and it turns out it's an Empire State Building, but now they call it a Stone Skyscraper. All my other Empire State Buildings are also now called Stone Skyscrapers. :confused::confused::confused: Color me confused. :D:D:D

Have I just not been paying attention? Or was it this last update?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
When did the Empire State Building turn into the Stone Skyscraper? I thought I had a new building in my warehouse, finished building it today, and it turns out it's an Empire State Building, but now they call it a Stone Skyscraper. All my other Empire State Buildings are also now called Stone Skyscrapers. :confused::confused::confused: Color me confused. :D:D:D

Have I just not been paying attention? Or was it this last update?
Might be with one of the latest update, not sure. I did realized the same...
For me it is still Empire State Building :D

H

Heisenberg

The Chrysler building isn't the Chrysler building anymore too.

Empire State Building and Chrysler Building are registered trademarks. Depiction of these buildings or usage of their names is allowed but they hold the right to call infringement whenever they please...

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Heisenberg

Both buildings' looks have been altered now (i.e. the spring update). Coloring is different and the characteristic spires of both buildings have changed.
The base still resembles the Empire State Building. The Chrysler feels completely different.
Very unfortunate to see those nice landmarks disappear...

Top Bottom