Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
With the event came another new building. The Museum of Geology

museum_of_geology.png

They have taken some liberties with the "old" part of the building but I recognized it instantly. Partly because I'm Canadian and we all think it's an eyesore but also because I keep getting reminded of that eyesore every time I search for modern architecture to match another building. The building is the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto and the awful addition is called the Crystal.

1626108220565.png

With the event came another new building. The Museum of Geology

View attachment 55824

They have taken some liberties with the "old" part of the building but I recognized it instantly. Partly because I'm Canadian and we all think it's an eyesore but also because I keep getting reminded of that eyesore every time I search for modern architecture to match another building. The building is the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto and the awful addition is called the Crystal.

View attachment 55825
Is that street seriously called Avenue Rd???? :LOL:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Top Bottom