Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7 Beta First Impressions

Its already exists in 6.2x version for low level player. Wortth it.
That's odd - I don't think I've ever had it come up on any of my support games. but I'm not really looking to use anything like that. I'll have to pay more attention. I was getting the offer about every 45 minutes on my beta game - I think I went through about 10 of them over the course of the day.

That's odd - I don't think I've ever had it come up on any of my support games. but I'm not really looking to use anything like that. I'll have to pay more attention. I was getting the offer about every 45 minutes on my beta game - I think I went through about 10 of them over the course of the day.
its more on the mobile platform not on windows

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Very impressed with the visual presentation.

There is a slight change in game play which takes a little getting used to, but overall so far it is very positive.

No issues witht he gameplay yet.

It is not important at all - but I hate it too! :)
Don’t quite agree with you. It has SOME importance (not a huge one but still) as their names will be quite different between idioms
The old ones, as they were quite technical, we’re more similar in several idioms, making communication between players easier

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Don’t quite agree with you. It has SOME importance (not a huge one but still) as their names will be quite different between idioms
The old ones, as they were quite technical, we’re more similar in several idioms, making communication between players easier
You are right. I didn´t think about it that way, but right, it will be completely different from what we are used to.

I like the graphics in this new version. This is a good way to get aquainted with the way it will work before our real games are upgraded. I haven't had too many hiccups as yet, just the guest planes queuing up waiting to enter a 'stall' which is already empty.

I will keep reading thru this thread as it grows to get tips on what to do before V7 comes to life.. like buy my next lot of greenies before the upgrade because it looks like the price will be going up.. and maybe another lvl 7 runway..

So can you make an equivalent level in v 6.29? Difficult i know. Where in the game are you? What gifts cant you send yet?
Currently game lvl 14 with 22 stars
did spend some greens to speed up general gameplay
Iam reputation lvl 5 iam not sure but i think i can send 14 ore 16gifts dayli
think each level ads 1 gift dayli and its not the same proces as 6.29 version whole new system for reputation award
gifts that can be sent are basicly the same as previouce version some gifts got a makeover

Last edited:
Top Bottom