Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7 Beta First Impressions

Started an alliance but only 4 members possible
Sorry for not beeing able to add anyone else
Schermopname (260).png

They
someone know when the original ac go to 7.0 ?
10 day / 30 days / 60 days
juli, august, september........
i will know how long we can play this new game until we lost it 😂😂😂😂
i save 50 k coins for alliance atm 😂
fazit 7.0:
playing 2 days now and i dont have any problems (1 time only i must restart app because a guest plane stuck and nobody airport personal care about him 😂)
the 7.0 is fast and i cant wait to play it with my main acount
i like iit and i think gi do good job
They are targeting early August for release. They said early July fit beta, so hopefully they are on track for early August for the go live

still low :(
How about the rings :( (maybe this was quite intentional from G!)
I was thinking the same. Please give info whoever will level up in Hearts.
Ivan has said at max hearts you will be able to gift more than 20 items a day.
Early heart gain in beta is easier, but not sure how it will scale. In all likely hood we won't be able to find out before the main release as I'm gonna guess it's gonna take more than 1.5 months to get from level 1 reputation to max.
I'm sure people will update with info as they level up though

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
I have it from a confedential source that once you reach level 10 you will be able to send 20gifts.
Reputation level will go even higher than lvl10. but i dont know the max off reputation level and the amount of gifts gifts that go with it
i see you open Alliace! i think its you!
why you are not in rankings and count your passengers in Alliance?
i join other Alliance but my passengers not count!
the destination flyghty count today, yesterday not!

i see you open Alliace! i think its you!
why you are not in rankings and count your passengers in Alliance?
i join other Alliance but my passengers not count!
the destination flyghty count today, yesterday not!View attachment 20517View attachment 20518View attachment 20519
it is the same as regular alliance after reset on sunday the flights will start to count
those russian alliances had the beta verzion before sunday reset so theyre flights are already counting

Attachments

• Schermopname (267).png
    Schermopname (267).png
    632.5 KB · Views: 111
Is anyone else getting free Comfort Class offers? Almost every time I click the timer, there's a free offer. Of course, my videos only work about half the time (game freezes and I have to close and reopen it), but still - well worth it!!!

View attachment 20523
That is also what I get too

Top Bottom