Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7 Beta First Impressions

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Ivan has explained that already:

In V7, there will be a runway level per plane. This is why it goes up to level 10 for the condor.
But he also pointed that you will be able to do the same thing in V7 than in V6.

so your current lvl7 runway will be converted automatically to level10.
And I guess it shall be the same thing for Terminal/Control Tower/Hangar (to ramp), etc
Good point. Would be good to know if it is worth the penny to upgrade my current second runway to lvl7 now (so I will have 2 v7-lvl10 runways) or to wait what happens with my v6-lvl5-runway and what it would take to get it upgraded to v7-lvl10.🤔

Good point. Would be good to know if it is worth the penny to upgrade my current second runway to lvl7 now (so I will have 2 v7-lvl10 runways) or to wait what happens with my v6-lvl5-runway and what it would take to get it upgraded to v7-lvl10.🤔
Might be worth looking at runway prices in both games. Cheaper or more expensive? Think doing it now might be cheaper.

I am at reputation level 6 and can send 15 gifts.
So far i know:
Rep. Lvl 4 = 11 gifts
Rep. Lvl 5 = 13 gifts
Rep. Lvl 6 = 15 gifts

If we follow the pattern,
then...
Rep. Lvl 7 = 17 gifts
Rep. Lvl 8 = 19 gifts
Rep. Lvl 9 = 21 gifts (max)

Not good. 😦
What I find interesting is that it takes so many more hearts to advance a level in our current v6. as compared to v7. So when our games are updated to version 7., will our rep levels be based on our current rep levels, or on the number of hearts we have obtained?

What I find interesting is that it takes so many more hearts to advance a level in our current v6. as compared to v7. So when our games are updated to version 7., will our rep levels be based on our current rep levels, or on the number of hearts we have obtained?
Im thinking it would be easier for the calculation if you take the total no. of hearts gained so far (v6.9) and divide that into the different levels.

Basicly the same game as v.6 only.
with a slight disadvantage witch would be managing incoming and outgoing and guestplanes at the same time wilest having only 2 runways on the airport.
Think that 4 runways would get the job done even with up to 12 planes departing and arriving and with guestplane arrival intervals beeing shorter
But i gues it would be only a minus for the larger and more develloped airports witch have 6 ore more planes availble and those wanting to enjoy sending a whole fleet of planes at the same time on adventure ore quest flights.
Overall a good impression and stil enjoyable to play .
Just dont see where the 100item limit would benefit this new version in any way .

Mo elbo

Top Bottom