Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Beta is Out, What's Next

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
We'll have next 7.0 beta update on Tuesday or Wednesday with lots of bug fixes and some UX improvements. I'd love to give you a more detailed changelog, but I don't have time for it, so you'll have the pleasure to discover them yourselves :)

One of the nice new little features is a Find button in a tooltip for flight items & construction items that takes you directly to the flight/building where you can get it. Of course, the full list of locations to get a certain item will stay where it is now as well.

Thanks again everyone who takes time to report bugs and/or give feedback in general. Have a great weekend, we're almost there!

Our internal 7.0 release date for everyone is August 12. We'll try hard to make that happen.

We'll have next 7.0 beta update on Tuesday or Wednesday with lots of bug fixes and some UX improvements. I'd love to give you a more detailed changelog, but I don't have time for it, so you'll have the pleasure to discover them yourselves :)

One of the nice new little features is a Find button in a tooltip for flight items & construction items that takes you directly to the flight/building where you can get it. Of course, the full list of locations to get a certain item will stay where it is now as well.

Thanks again everyone who takes time to report bugs and/or give feedback in general. Have a great weekend, we're almost there!

Our internal 7.0 release date for everyone is August 12. We'll try hard to make that happen.

7.0 looks great, looking forward to it!

D

Deleted member 9675

Thanks Ian.

In all honesty, the game even with multiple aircraft moving at one time, is more efficient that many real time airports. lol you should see how O'Hare is one big mess.:ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 9675

I find it interesting that 10 of my 56 neighbors in AC7.0 have gone Zzzz. Is it because they don't like the new format, or just wanted to see what the game looked like? Nearly a 20% quit rate. Wonder if this is indicative of what's going to happen when 7.0 hits us all. 😕 😕 😕
I've noticed also just how many have quit. Maybe some just cant accept the changes.

I find it interesting that 10 of my 56 neighbors in AC7.0 have gone Zzzz. Is it because they don't like the new format, or just wanted to see what the game looked like? Nearly a 20% quit rate. Wonder if this is indicative of what's going to happen when 7.0 hits us all. 😕 😕 😕
For me, I wanted to see how things were and get a bit of info on a few features. I got that info then found I was struggling to juggle playing both versions and work/ do my usual evening routine!

I'll be sticking around when 7.0 hits!

I have deleted it. Im asleep, so unneighbour me. Nothing to do with quitting. Other things to do and one extra game is too much.

Like most people: Ill deal with v7 when its a reality. Useless at spotting bugs anyway

I have deleted it. Im asleep, so unneighbour me. Nothing to do with quitting. Other things to do and one extra game is too much.

Like most people: Ill deal with v7 when its a reality. Useless at spotting bugs anyway
I'm pretty useless when it comes to spotting bugs, too. I'm good at complaining, but not always just about bugs. :D :D :D I figured the majority of those who have gone Zzz just wanted to see what the new version looked & felt like.

I'm actually enjoying v7.0, but I think only because it's a new game. Not so sure how it's going to be with my regular games with so many buildings. That's a HUGE piece of real estate stuck there in the middle. Seems like I'm spending an awful lot of time scrolling from city side to airport (industrial?) side.

Top Bottom