Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Beta is Out, What's Next

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Another thing - I noticed a restriction on the amount of fuel. While fuel capacity was at maximum or better, I could not buy more from the fuel dump. The only way to get extra fuel appears to be guest plane (Unlike now). Since fuel is central to the game this may cause a whole lot more "sit and wait time" while we wait for fuel to accrue. I think this is a bad idea.

Attachments

• ac71.png
    ac71.png
    630.6 KB · Views: 129
Another thing - I noticed a restriction on the amount of fuel. While fuel capacity was at maximum or better, I could not buy more from the fuel dump. The only way to get extra fuel appears to be guest plane (Unlike now). Since fuel is central to the game this may cause a whole lot more "sit and wait time" while we wait for fuel to accrue. I think this is a bad idea.
I haven't come across that problem yet but it sounds similar to getting fuel for the helicopters. If so, bad, bad, bad! :( :( :(

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Another glitch, another account: Animation speed is ramped up to about 2x. 'Refill' speed for commerce and residential units is cut way down (see pic) Eatery refills in 30 secs instead of 2 min - cottage refills in 1 min.

Attachments

• eateryt_1.png
    eateryt_1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
Another glitch, another account: Animation speed is ramped up to about 2x. 'Refill' speed for commerce and residential units is cut way down (see pic) Eatery refills in 30 secs instead of 2 min - cottage refills in 1 min.
Mine is normal refill time - but that quick refill would be cool! :) I'm going to check my other account and see if is speeded up.

Just updated to 7.1.10.
Refill time for cottage is 1minute, eatery is 30 seconds, mansion has gone from 1 hour to 20 minutes, house with a pool has gone from 20 minutes to 1 hour. My fuel is 79/79 and I cannot restart the fuel station (like helicopter fuel). Liking this game less with each update Fuel is def going to be a problem.

Last edited:

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Just updated to 7.1.10.
Refill time for cottage is 1minute, eatery is 30 seconds, mansion has gone from 1 hour to 20 minutes, house with a pool has gone from 20 minutes to 1 hour. My fuel is 79/79 and I cannot restart the fuel station (like helicopter fuel). Liking this game less. with each update Fuel is def going to be a problem.
Agreed. Fuel is the life-blood of the game. If it's restricted, enjoyment decreases. #1 rule of thumb for any game developer: always give - never take away.

Top Bottom