Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Beta is Out, What's Next

I'm pretty useless when it comes to spotting bugs, too. I'm good at complaining, but not always just about bugs. :D :D :D I figured the majority of those who have gone Zzz just wanted to see what the new version looked & felt like.

I'm actually enjoying v7.0, but I think only because it's a new game. Not so sure how it's going to be with my regular games with so many buildings. That's a HUGE piece of real estate stuck there in the middle. Seems like I'm spending an awful lot of time scrolling from city side to airport (industrial?) side.
Yeah, that was one of my concerns, I designed airport so that I didn't have to do too much scrolling, having something on the middle might ruin that.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
That's a HUGE piece of real estate stuck there in the middle. Seems like I'm spending an awful lot of time scrolling from city side to airport (industrial?) side.

I feel the same way. An inertial scroll similar to the one found in the Flights menu is planned for one of the upcoming updates, as well as a faster movement on behalf of the 'Show me' buttons in the side quests menu.

Has anyone noticed the number of people who are being blocked for violating terms??!! I wonder if these are the hackers who are always finding a way to cheat - and their cheatin' ways ain't working!

Is it listed somewhere? Or are your just noticing in the forum? I don't think I've seen that many recently in the forum saying they've been blocked.

I find it interesting that 10 of my 56 neighbors in AC7.0 have gone Zzzz. Is it because they don't like the new format, or just wanted to see what the game looked like? Nearly a 20% quit rate. Wonder if this is indicative of what's going to happen when 7.0 hits us all. 😕 😕 😕
For me, it's simple. It was fun playing cause there are so many changes. But once you get used to it, it's simply a pain of leveling up with same quests and stuff. I don't see many changes while leveling up. So it bored me. And we all know that the beta game will be lost once the official release is out. So, there no point of playing it further..
I still don't understand why they added buying options there. Those who don't use forum will not know that the beta game will be discontinued, and they will just waste their money if they decide to pay for anything.

I'm pretty useless when it comes to spotting bugs, too. I'm good at complaining, but not always just about bugs. :D :D :D I figured the majority of those who have gone Zzz just wanted to see what the new version looked & felt like.

I'm actually enjoying v7.0, but I think only because it's a new game. Not so sure how it's going to be with my regular games with so many buildings. That's a HUGE piece of real estate stuck there in the middle. Seems like I'm spending an awful lot of time scrolling from city side to airport (industrial?) side.
You will see how will be when you get the limit on :banghead::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You will see how will be when you get the limit on :banghead::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've already resigned myself to the limit. :( Once the game is no longer fun, then that's it. If I can continue to enjoy it with the limit, then I guess I'll continue playing. My husband is really hoping I'll get so fed up that I'll just walk away from the game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:☺☺

I've already resigned myself to the limit. :( Once the game is no longer fun, then that's it. If I can continue to enjoy it with the limit, then I guess I'll continue playing. My husband is really hoping I'll get so fed up that I'll just walk away from the game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:☺☺
I will not update.
I better quit.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
My games auto-updated with this last event. That might be GIs way to force us to use 7.0. :-(

Game developers don't have access to anyone's devices to auto update installed apps.
The Cinemania special event was part of 6.30 update as @Ur-quan has said previously.

After 7.0 release it will be the only version to be supported and updated. If anyone's willing to play 6.31 — our last update before 7.0 — without special events, new updates or social activities, he or she is free to do so.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9675

There was mention of update/bug fix for V7 either Tuesday or Wednesday. Is this still today or should we expect it prior to the weekend Free2Play

Top Bottom