Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Beta is Out, What's Next

Free2Play

Hope you had a good honeymoon :)

Question regarding runway quests. There are quests to "build level x runway" I got the quest to build a level 4 one after i already destroyed it. So to complete the quest I had to temporarily build a level 4 one. From that point forward I kept a level 5, 6 and 7 one until got those quests (assuming they exist, I guess they are locked behind other none completed quests currently). How will this work with 7.0? If someone has already built a higher level runway before they get the quest how will complete the quest as we will be limited to two runways and from 7.0 beta I don't think we'll be able to downgrade them.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play

Hope you had a good honeymoon :)

Question regarding runway quests. There are quests to "build level x runway" I got the quest to build a level 4 one after i already destroyed it. So to complete the quest I had to temporarily build a level 4 one. From that point forward I kept a level 5, 6 and 7 one until got those quests (assuming they exist, I guess they are locked behind other none completed quests currently). How will this work with 7.0? If someone has already built a higher level runway before they get the quest how will complete the quest as we will be limited to two runways and from 7.0 beta I don't think we'll be able to downgrade them.

It will work the same way it works now with unique buildings with several upgrade levels. If you've already built the level required by the quest, that quest will be counted as 'completed' (ready to collect the reward).

So those that have the beta....do you have to purchase the land in the new middle where the runways and terminals are or does it expand with each stand/runway purchased?
You have a nice fence surrounding the whole reserved area. The slots become available as soon as you reach the adequate level

Interesting, thank you for answering. So what other buildings besides the hangars are no longer on airport side and are in the middle?
someone else can correct me, but as far as i noticed, only runways, hangars, control tower and terminal. In fact the “middle section” is now the real airport
everything else, including repair base - which is a pity, imho - is on the technical area, which has all the land you formerly had on the airport side

volly

150+ Star Club
That level of drops seems quite normal. Almost all the items I have for my nuclear power plants came from adventure building drops
Ok, so it isn't just me. Seems to me what's the point of flying to try to get drops if the drop rate is so bad that you need winning the lottery luck to just get a drop at all much less to be able to complete a collection?

Ok, so it isn't just me. Seems to me what's the point of flying to try to get drops if the drop rate is so bad that you need winning the lottery luck to just get a drop at all much less to be able to complete a collection?
Stars
and relying on adventure buildings to complete the collections

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Over 500 flights + collection buildings + collection chests I have... but like I said when I fly there I always run either golden dice or sky captain, and really it could have been before the 2016 patch, i can't remember, I have been playing this game for so long now.

View attachment 20645
Well here is my issue (full blown rant incoming :banhappy:)
We all love our cherished adventure buildings, and they certainly play their role in the game....quite well mind you. However, they are meant to give you drops at random for any collection.
If you want to complete a specific collection, you should be able to fly to the destination and complete that collection. The fact that everyone relies solely on adventure buildings to complete their collections is exactly what is broken here. Adventure buildings should be a secondary help....not a primary. I'm not saying that we should get 100% drops or anything super easy, but I don't think a 5 to 10% drop on any of the 5 items in the collection is too much to ask. Right now, it's about 5% drop on all 5 items combined, so the more common item may be 1 or 2% while the rarest item is usually <1%. Ok....we get it....you want us to really fly for a long time to get the items we want, but less than a percent? Really? It's just a big nuisance.
I say give everything an even 5% chance of being dropped, which I think is more than reasonable. That would mean the collection could be completed in 20 flights, and a building could be obtained in 100 (give or take). With these rates, you would 3 star your flights in about 400 to 600 flights, and be just about done getting all your buildings. You would no longer be flying destinations long after you 3 starred it. It just makes more sense in my opinion, but what do I know :rolleyes:

A screenshot (with and without UI) from a current test 7.0 beta release, if you can't try out a beta release yourself yet. Although it's not visible here, some bigger planes still have visible collision issues between each other and the special transport that services them; we will fix those issues in the coming weeks.

View attachment 20651

View attachment 20652
Please take time to visit the AC 7.0 bugs section, very frustrating I tell you.

Please take time to visit the AC 7.0 bugs section, very frustrating I tell you.
Don't worry @Teboho
Ivan said in his first post on this thread that he and Ur-quan are going through all the feedback and will be doing fixes at least once a week. I know it's frustrating, but it is a beta - and we are some of the testers. We can expect bugs, and they will be fixed.

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
Are u running any bonuses? I can tell you Tehran is a painfully hard collection and several of my collections were the result of drops from my collection buildings or the collectible chests...but when I used to fly for them, I would do 2 planes at a time and ran golden dice. Usually would get a drop from at least 1 of the 2 doing that... Some collections are just weird...like for me I've never had an issue collecting the cloud collection but some people never seem to get drops. Good luck to you!!
I am playing since almost a year now and unlucky with cloud collection. reached 11 unicorns😪 and thinking about chopping wood in real life i would have built a town.

Iam wondering how the update in august is going to change our actual city's .
And wat about the beta that i got as a separate app on the same phone with my regular Ac game will we have to choose witch one to keep ore wat ?
Do you remember when “airport city free to fly” was replaced by “airport city airline tycoon”?
They distributed a new app and at some point the old icon got greyed and the new one kept bright colors?
I guess it will be something like that...

Iam wondering how the update in august is going to change our actual city's .
And wat about the beta that i got as a separate app on the same phone with my regular Ac game will we have to choose witch one to keep ore wat ?
My understanding is that the cities you have for beta are for beta only. Once the beta goes they'll probably go with it.

They are most likely two completely separate data stores that will never be merged.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
My understanding is that the cities you have for beta are for beta only. Once the beta goes they'll probably go with it.

They are most likely two completely separate data stores that will never be merged.

Agree - that's why I'm not too bothered about the race to be as big as possible, or to do exactly the same as before.
Use this beta to do different, to find the bugs.

Agree - that's why I'm not too bothered about the race to be as big as possible, or to do exactly the same as before.
Use this beta to do different, to find the bugs.
I dont think so they introduced sales and greens can be bought in the game
dont think al those buying greens and develloping theyre city's will loos them after putting so much efford

Top Bottom