Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.7.17 update available on ALL platforms

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
Windows update is live and fixes the red landing issue - but still no sign of the promised ad fix.................ah well - maybe next year?

FR;

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04621b4ez
Username
FR;<item needed>
Any kind of compensation for the bugs?

If a player takes advantage of a bug, he gets banned, even if you cannot be sure whether it's a bug or a real update.
But shouldn't it work the other way around as well? They mess up, so they should give some compensation, instead of blocking players

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Maybe this is just my day to be annoyed, I keep falling for this:

1608754189017.png

Or something similar.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
As with @Jenn B

Lowest Task was 20 trips to Jakarta in Santa Jet

Highest Task was 120 trips to Busan in Santa Jet

I have 10 Santa Jets

Regards
Harcourt
Ah that clarifies my question to @Jenn B ...thank you Harcourt. Was your lowest destination a condor or a thunderbird before the santa jet inclusion?

Ah that clarifies my question to @Jenn B ...thank you Harcourt. Was your lowest destination a condor or a thunderbird before the santa jet inclusion?

I have Carpet Plane ( Swift Equivalent ) and 2 S3 Owls in my Reserve Hangar. Usually my lowest is a Swift.

I was surprised that the Santa Jet qualified as lower than these two. Unless the rules changed with the last update ? ( ie only planes on the stands qualify)

Regards
Harcourt

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
If you still need to know... Lowest should have been an Owl.
Well from what I‘ve seen also on Discord examples that the Santa-Jets adds up on Owls-Count (as it has the same pax-number), but gives a Thunderbird-Destination. That would explain your lowest plane.
But no idea why it ignored @Harcourt Swift. I had also two of my three Hawks in the hangar and still got it as most destination so that should not have an effect.

Top Bottom