Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.7.17 update available on ALL platforms

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041g39eb5
Username
MellyB
I also had a Santa jet issue I got flights to Kabul as my 3rd mission but do not have the furniture factory so it is locked. Now all my Santa jets are sold hopefully next week will be normal again.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have Carpet Plane ( Swift Equivalent ) and 2 S3 Owls in my Reserve Hangar. Usually my lowest is a Swift.

I was surprised that the Santa Jet qualified as lower than these two. Unless the rules changed with the last update ? ( ie only planes on the stands qualify)

Regards
Harcourt
I hope so, but if that's the case, it would be temporary unfortunately

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Also according to the moderator on discord the Santa-Jet will very likely stay after the event and can be used for regular flights, but it is not known if some adjustments will be made (like upgrade to 150pax like the „normal“ Thunderbird).
Thanks for the info. They really need to do a better job rolling out these jets. Any stats on the plane itself vs a thunderbird?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Does anyone think we may get the option to buy a single level for $.99 in the next day? I'm on level 19 now and trying to decide how much bonus effort I want to put in getting those last 5000 points, as otherwise I'd rather focus on other stuff and spent the buck. #eventfatigue

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Does anyone think we may get the option to buy a single level for $.99 in the next day? I'm on level 19 now and trying to decide how much bonus effort I want to put in getting those last 5000 points, as otherwise I'd rather focus on other stuff and spent the buck. #eventfatigue
probably but no guarantees. Two days left though

probably but no guarantees. Two days left though
I have not bought the premium pass but I really want the spy glass at level 19 in the Basic Class (I am level 18). If G! will sell one single level tomorrow, does this offer use to be both for them with premium pass and they without premium pass?

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Question? When I pack away my Santa Houses to the warehouse, will the game remember next year that one was completed?

1609641902706.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041g39eb5
Username
MellyB
6th place this event.
View attachment 45933

This was the results of flying 8 Santa Jets for 10 days. One Ice Skating Pond and One Santa house. I wonder how well the 96 players below me did.

View attachment 45932
I was place 31 and got no skating rings or Santa houses after flying 5 Santa jets for most of the event. I did end up with 30 Santa jets and 10 skating rings in storage after selling 40 jets and 5 rings, I will clean most of them out of storage today.

Top Bottom