Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.5 Update is out

Aerospatiale

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20099q56d
Username
Aerospatiale
That explains why those destinations can be seen on Thanksgiving Cake, even though no such flights exist :ROFLMAO:
1606160205532.png

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Howdy! Maybe not in your warehouse, but visits required to:

- Studio
- Country House
- Bearing Wall House
- House with Pool
- Multi-Flour Building

Flights to:

- Monrovia
- Egypt

Best of Luck!
Thanks! Also, wow this came out fast. Does everyone world wide get the same events? I'm just wondering what non-US folk think of seeing an event based on a solely US holiday.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Yes everyone get the same events worldwide. At the early times of the game there was a separate Russian Version which had some exclusive events, but this got merged into the normal game some time ago.
But also don't forget that same of the other events are dedicated only to holidays that appear only in some parts of the world like the "Dragon Rising" (Chinese New Year), both Easter + Christmas Events (mostly Christian Countries), "A Land of Opportunity" (US Independence day), "Dancing with the Leprechauns" (St. Patricks Day in Ireland), "Dark Skies" (Halloween is only a thing in some countries I think).

I have no problem with it as it brings together some aspects of different cultures around the world which are shared now with everyone who plays the game.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
got the Android update 8.5.10 and app keeps shutting down when I open it.

not sure if this version is bugged?
Exit the app and clean the cache and take a look about other apps running. Airport city takes a lot of memory. It looks like it depends on the level and the buildings a player have. with my level 80: it is sometimes 800 Mbyte. Close other apps and clean the cache: that helps usually. Good luck.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Exit the app and clean the cache and take a look about other apps running. Airport city takes a lot of memory. It looks like it depends on the level and the buildings a player have. with my level 80: it is sometimes 800 Mbyte. Close other apps and clean the cache: that helps usually. Good luck.
This is a ram hungry app. My mini-ipad 2 cannot keep up with the app and frequently shuts down. I am transferring my account to iPadOS with 3gb of ram. I wonder if this will be automatically transferred once I install AC in my new iPad or should there be a level that should be reached in AC in the new iPad..

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
@Ur-quan Last year we had following event destinations: Norfolk Island (Swift), St. George's (Hawk), Plymouth (Eagle) and Fukuoka (Giant). This year they are replaced by Egypt, Rome, Chicago and Oslo. Has it been done intentionally or it is just a mistake, what will be corrected next year?
I repeated this in discord and this is what I got:
12C68875-4CDC-4C74-985E-2F3691BE646B.jpeg
A048CA4B-312A-4515-8F85-D36AEA617150.jpeg

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Some help, how to play this event:

Attachments

• AC_Thanksgiving2020-1.jpg
    AC_Thanksgiving2020-1.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 119
  • AC_Thanksgiving2020-2.jpg
    AC_Thanksgiving2020-2.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 126
  • AC_Thanksgiving2020-3.jpg
    AC_Thanksgiving2020-3.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 116
Judging from the above reply I can thus deduce:
  1. Spend money
  2. Reduce fuel stocks
  3. Reduce Items stocks
  4. Reduce bonus stocks
  5. Get frustrated because the game is stifling your progress

Once #2 - #4 have been depleted you will naturally go to #5 and then automatically or despondently return to #1... and repeat the steps ad nauseum

Don't say I didn't warn you...

Top Bottom