Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.5 Update is out

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
GI has been blocking players with "unusually high amounts" of fuel or pax in the bar... They really want to get rid of older players 😡😠🤬
Someone else has said that, but last time this happened was the week I did 1.1M plus passengers. I had over 300k fuel, and over 800k passengers, so that just doesn’t stack up for me.
Not to mention someone else in my alliance did 2M plus, with substantially more resources than I.
Surely if that was the case we’d both have been blocked too?

Someone else has said that, but last time this happened was the week I did 1.1M plus passengers. I had over 300k fuel, and over 800k passengers, so that just doesn’t stack up for me.
Not to mention someone else in my alliance did 2M plus, with substantially more resources than I.
Surely if that was the case we’d both have been blocked too?
That was the reason GI sent to complainer when it happened. And also advised not to accumulate too many pax or fuel in bar. I actually saw that reply

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
That was the reason GI sent to complainer when it happened. And also advised not to accumulate too many pax or fuel in bar. I actually saw that reply
Interesting. Any indication of what ‘too many’ is?
Maybe I’m just sour because my 300,000/800,000 wasn’t enough to get classed as a ‘big boy’ 😅

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
So it seems like a busy day for GI for many complaints. I wonder if these issues are the main reasons why they have not attended to my request for account transfer in ios platform (ipad mini 2 to iPad 8).

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Maybe I’m just sour because my 300,000/800,000 wasn’t enough to get classed as a ‘big boy’ 😅
and here I am accumulating 12K fuel in the bar and afraid of getting blocked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
GI has been blocking players with "unusually high amounts" of fuel or pax in the bar... They really want to get rid of older players 😡😠🤬
For the unusual amount, does this mean there is a bug in the update or these players really have the big fuel and player capacities? I thought you can go beyond the limit in the bar if you use pax and fuel in your inventories.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Those numbers are mind boggling! I can only do 400 fuel and about 2000 pax max. And to think that I am already at level 80. Where are those big numbers coming from? Inventories?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Those numbers are mind boggling! I can only do 400 fuel and about 2000 pax max. And to think that I am already at level 80. Where are those big numbers coming from? Inventories?
Weeks Months of saving fuel from launches and gifts.
Passengers are somewhat easy if you have visa centres and a good stock of family tickets/alarm clocks.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Passengers are somewhat easy if you have visa centres and a good stock of family tickets/alarm clocks.
What it might be is a case of "the student surpassing the master". Many people on this forum are very good at adapting and finding ways of exceeding the limit that GI has set, so since they arent aware of the clever tactics that many forum members use, they think it is only possible with cheating. I wouldnt expect a player to have such high numbers of fuel or pax either...even with the aforementioned items

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Ok. have not been using any of the bonuses in my inventories. Just "riding along" to directly collect coins and pax in my buildings and gift giving. I did not know that there are "die-hard" players that could really accumulate millions of pax and fuel. I wonder how they spend their daily lives? 2 hours of the game for me is too much time spent on a daily basis. There could possibly be some monetary rewards from these top tier players.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Also, am not sure about the months of saving when the events are usually released almost weekly. So, if they join these events, how can they save and at the same time spend these big inventories. Unless, of course, they really have humongous inventories and gaming 12 hours a day.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It boils down to what are your goals?
I’ve probably been playing this game far longer than yourself, and therefore I’m likely to have different goals. Sacrificing a few events is sometimes worth it to go for bigger prizes.
Before the event format changed, often I already had collections to complete the event, so I didn’t need to fly.
Equally, I have a lot of launch items at my disposal, so by doing QL launches I can rack up several hundred launches over a few weeks, and thus a lot of fuel.
When you have been playing for a long time, you look for new challenges (e.g. trying to fly 1M passengers in a week). Why? To keep things interesting. Not flying much for a few weeks/months isn’t a big deal to me.
Equally, I’m at the point where I don’t need anymore coins.
Its just a perspective thing, in my opinion.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
What it might be is a case of "the student surpassing the master". Many people on this forum are very good at adapting and finding ways of exceeding the limit that GI has set, so since they arent aware of the clever tactics that many forum members use, they think it is only possible with cheating. I wouldnt expect a player to have such high numbers of fuel or pax either...even with the aforementioned items
My suspicion is that they could have bypassed some program protocols and thus the big numbers. For the life of me, I cannot envision those big numbers in fuel well in fact, GI has a 100 limit for each fuel items. The most that they can accumulate could be about 55k (300/150/50/20/10/...at 100 units each). When these are consumed and being used, where the hell would they get the other fuel difference (which could be in hundreds of thousands) during the events. Something is fishy here...or could somebody give me a more rational explanation rather than stating the use of bonuses and perks? And besides, these bonuses and perks are also hard to come by unless these, again, are easily obtained through some quirks/bugs of the game that is being taken advantage of.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
My suspicion is that they could have bypassed some program protocols and thus the big numbers. For the life of me, I cannot envision those big numbers in fuel well in fact, GI has a 100 limit for each fuel items. The most that they can accumulate could be about 55k (300/150/50/20/10/...at 100 units each). When these are consumed and being used, where the hell would they get the other fuel difference (which could be in hundreds of thousands) during the events. Something is fishy here...or could somebody give me a more rational explanation rather than stating the use of bonuses and perks? And besides, these bonuses and perks are also hard to come by unless these, again, are easily obtained through some quirks/bugs of the game that is being taken advantage of.
Remember you can save fuel in chests too, and uncollected collections. Don’t get me wrong, it takes some planning to open all of these without losing items due to the 100 limit, but I know enough people that do it.
To give you some perspective, the fuel section of my warehouse has ~34,000 fuel in it. But if you consider the chests and collections I have too, it’s more than double that.

Consider gifts from your neighbours too. Let’s assume you get 30 gifts a day, as that’s what you can send from a single account. 30x7(days)x20(fuel)= 4200 fuel per week.
If you set up trades with others using 1 support account to send an extra 30 gifts, that’s 8,400 per week.

Someone once said, what at first seems impossible becomes inevitable if you do it enough times....

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

You're missing all the fuel you can keep in boxes. It can easily reach 165K. (100 each of Golden Chest, Large Bronze Chest, etc.) I probably missed some chests that have Fuel too.

In my inventory, I have currently 58K fuel and fuel bar 12K fuel, and there are still Fuel in my gifts.

So, if you play with strategy, I can easily see people with 300K of fuel in the bar. Not to mention people who have been playing very2 LONG that didn't have 100-limit. They might have thousands of barrels and boxes after years of playing.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I recall the chests are limited by 100. Correct? For the fuel gifts, it is retained 7 days. So for 30 gifts x 7x 20, that is only 4200 fuel units. Assuming that your chest limited at 100 has 300 fuel units , you can have another 30,000 fuel. Still short of total 100,000 total inventory. But, if this rule is true: "Not to mention people who have been play LONG didn't have 100-limit" and goes by the thousands- how can this rule be fair for newer players? So what is GI stating in their policy of "fair play"?? Newer players are capped. GI should have a short course and lecture on what "fair play" mean.

Last edited:
You can add indefinitely to fuel par and pax bar, so all the fuel you receive daily can be accumulated there. Plus whole seven days of received unopened gifts.
You can run contracts on visa centers for pax. And use family tickets and alarm clocks while the contract is active. Then when contract is finished, dump all pax to bar and start another one.

and your calculations are wrong. You can additionally have 100 unopened golden chests for red-blue-green launches, each one contains 150 (blue and green) or 300 (red) units fuel. Same goes for silver chests, bronze chests, turquoise chests and black chests... plus the golden chests from the water world collection (and other sources). Plus the fuel you may get from mystery boxes. Plus the fuel from alliance chests (prizes for being ranked high) and weekly destinations...

it may seem impossible to you, and it’s certainly not easy or without work, but it’s possible

Top Bottom