Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.13 Preview (now in color)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04axanxf6
Username
Mo (gift)
Some things I would like to see are:

1) You should be able to receive alliance invitations without having to leave your current alliance. If you accept the invitation, you would be switched over.
2) You should be able to withdraw from a launch if you feel it will go badly.
3) I would like to see a certain percentage of Alliance Mission Tasks be required just to get in the Weekly Alliance rankings. I make this proposal to try to break down a dichotomy in the game where you have Task Completion alliances and TOP20 alliances that only require a high PAX count.
I like your suggestions!

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Most of us are just really disappointed. The latest updates brought us cars, new looks for buildings, now we get "paint your aircraft". Most of us in here play for multiple years. Some over 5 years.
Good to know for you, is the fact there was no item limit for us until 1,5 years ago when the big v7.0 got out, which was big, but not brought us any new levels or content, only a completely new airfield. Almost everyone active on these forums have been hit by this update. Most have paid serious $$$$ to get all their industry buildings maxed out. They've had 10.000's, if not 100.000's of some flight items. During this week, a lot of them got banned and might only get their accounts back if they transfer their items into green money. Their cities been maxed out, so the greens don't compensate ANY single thing to them. Also they won't get paid the full amount of those items in greens, they won't give away 50.000 greens to players, I can assure you that.
This background story might just explain why some of us don't show a thanks for a new feature, they want the game back the way things was.
Then again what I mentioned in my other story. The anti-cheat systems suck big ass. Players who have gotten their stuff fair (see above) get banned. The big ass cheaters keep flying millions of passengers weekly and they never get banned, doesn't matter how much reports they get in a week.
We've been waiting for a lot of things to happen for 4 years. What is an airfield without cargo department? Why don't we get such thing? Why no extra space missions? Why no extra levels? No extra destinations?
Instead of getting more of that, we rather get more bugs, more glitches which not get fixed. It's 1.5 years ago and still there's guestplanes standing still at the end of the runway and it's still not fixed.
Believe me, I enjoy playing the game a very lot with my friends from my alliance. But sometimes I've got a feeling gi is not taking their customers very serious and only look to their own bank account (even if that's filled more if these bugs and glitches would be gone though).

G! write that they want to take all items over the limit of 100 trying to create fair conditions for everyone.
But is it possible to equalize the chances of a player who plays a week, month, or even a year with a player who plays 6, 8 years and made already thousands of flights? Is that robbery fair?

Let's appeal to G! let players have what they have gained for years, being faithful to the game, and let the only way to catch up with them is to buy everything by paying or just for many years of playing. This is a fair solution.

To get rid of cheaters is to make the game only online.
In my opinion, there is no other way.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I think we should have alliance competitions, like in other games. the winning alliance gets rewards. Alliances are matched based on equality in size.
And where all the problematic (translation - cheater) alliances have to compete against each other to see who can cheat the best. Not much point cheating if you aren't cheating honest players.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Most of us are just really disappointed. The latest updates brought us cars, new looks for buildings, now we get "paint your aircraft". Most of us in here play for multiple years. Some over 5 years.
Good to know for you, is the fact there was no item limit for us until 1,5 years ago when the big v7.0 got out, which was big, but not brought us any new levels or content, only a completely new airfield. Almost everyone active on these forums have been hit by this update. Most have paid serious $$$$ to get all their industry buildings maxed out. They've had 10.000's, if not 100.000's of some flight items. During this week, a lot of them got banned and might only get their accounts back if they transfer their items into green money. Their cities been maxed out, so the greens don't compensate ANY single thing to them. Also they won't get paid the full amount of those items in greens, they won't give away 50.000 greens to players, I can assure you that.
This background story might just explain why some of us don't show a thanks for a new feature, they want the game back the way things was.
Then again what I mentioned in my other story. The anti-cheat systems suck big ass. Players who have gotten their stuff fair (see above) get banned. The big ass cheaters keep flying millions of passengers weekly and they never get banned, doesn't matter how much reports they get in a week.
We've been waiting for a lot of things to happen for 4 years. What is an airfield without cargo department? Why don't we get such thing? Why no extra space missions? Why no extra levels? No extra destinations?
Instead of getting more of that, we rather get more bugs, more glitches which not get fixed. It's 1.5 years ago and still there's guestplanes standing still at the end of the runway and it's still not fixed.
Believe me, I enjoy playing the game a very lot with my friends from my alliance. But sometimes I've got a feeling gi is not taking their customers very serious and only look to their own bank account (even if that's filled more if these bugs and glitches would be gone though).
But that's just it...they are taking their customers seriously. Unfortunately, the majority of their customers are about aesthetics and pay to play; they're not as technical and in-depth as us forum players. There are players on here that have spreadsheets for various reasons just because of this game...myself included. Most players aren't like that. Seeing cars in their city is welcomed, because it makes it more like a real city. It's the fact that we are a minority why I don't think our voices are truly being heard; take it from me, I live that dilemma everyday.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
@Ur-quan three questions:

If I let paint my normal plane as an S3 one, will it have only the look of it or the functionality (increased speed) as well?

Can the dev team also concentrate their efforts to reduce the size occupied by the game? A few months ago it was like 600 MB max, now it is double as much. Also the game started to significantly drain the battery - if I'm without recharging possibility for the whole day, it simply makes my phone die. It might be advisable to devise a button to switch off some optional processes like cars etc. as already mentioned above by many.

Why are the updates weighing more every month? With over 200 MB of the recent one to download it makes updating a horrendous task, especially on Windows which takes a lot of time to download (and I do have very good connection). So what extras does it contain to be that huge? 🤔

Finally, to make this post not all-complain, thank you for fixing the flight screen so now when I click onto a plane the window opens just on it, not on the flight to same destination with the longest time to complete, as it was the case before. This is an important fix and I would be the greatest fan of likewise ideas. Good job!

I wondered why their update was so heavy for ... nothing ! ! You have not only to download a big update but after that, you have to download an ingame udpate ! that's crazy !

DeWinter

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Amrl. DeWinter
Great reply. I've learned a lot of things. Thanks !

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
First, good health to you and your family. Life is more important than games.
Second, will there be an increase from Level 80 in the near future? I only sign on once a day nowadays to send gifts. I don't play the tasks because I already have over 100 of almost all of the reward items and have little use for the rest. The only motivation I have to continue with AC is the challenge of more levels.
Cheers,
Tom

I wondered why their update was so heavy for ... nothing ! ! You have not only to download a big update but after that, you have to download an ingame udpate ! that's crazy !
Previous version of AC + MSPaint= much bigger new version.
First, good health to you and your family. Life is more important than games.
Second, will there be an increase from Level 80 in the near future? I only sign on once a day nowadays to send gifts. I don't play the tasks because I already have over 100 of almost all of the reward items and have little use for the rest. The only motivation I have to continue with AC is the challenge of more levels.
Cheers,
Tom
I misread your question as a statement and then realised you were just teasing. Not a sniff of a glint of a hint that anything is coming, let alone new levels.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It seems it’s not only about esthetics!
It isnt, but I dont think people are willing to look beyond the livery because there are plenty of other things needed to be addressed instead of additional bonuses. Most players who want jets with perks already have S2s or S3s, so added perks really arent a necessity to them. Upcoming players who dont have those jets will see the appeal of this feature. This is why I say that if theyre going to add perks, they need to add things that dont currently exist, such as reduced fuel consumption, additional passenger capacity, reduced breakdown chance, reduced weather chance, or something like a random chance each flight for you to fly without using flight items (now that would be neat). Those types of bonuses would be attractive to both upcoming players and veterans alike

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045kqin3
Username
Steve EP
Hello pilots!

First of all I'm sorry for silence in past month. I had some covid-related family issues and on the work-side we were preparing this big update.

Let me introduce you to it's main big feature - Customizable liveries for your airplanes!

Make your unique fleet. Ever dreamt of lime-colored airplane? It is possible now. And it is not just eye-pleasing, some exclusive liveries will grand additional bonuses for your aircrafts.

These liveries will be available via shop, event rewards, community activities and contests e.t.c.

We're going to release this update this week. Upon it's release every pilot will get special gift.View attachment 51211View attachment 51212View attachment 51213View attachment 51214View attachment 51215
This is not helpful or wanted. This game has grown stale. I used to spend money on this game. Gold subscription and buy some greens here and there. I have canceled subscription as of a month ago. Wont spend a penny until I see some meaningful improvements.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045kqin3
Username
Steve EP
Hello pilots!

First of all I'm sorry for silence in past month. I had some covid-related family issues and on the work-side we were preparing this big update.

Let me introduce you to it's main big feature - Customizable liveries for your airplanes!

Make your unique fleet. Ever dreamt of lime-colored airplane? It is possible now. And it is not just eye-pleasing, some exclusive liveries will grand additional bonuses for your aircrafts.

These liveries will be available via shop, event rewards, community activities and contests e.t.c.

We're going to release this update this week. Upon it's release every pilot will get
Hello pilots!

We're going to release this update this week. Upon it's release every pilot will get special gift.View attachment 51211View attachment 51212View attachment 51213View attachment 51214View attachment 51215
This is what you come up with? Cars and now this? Very disappointed. I had gold subscription and would buy greens monthly. Well I had canceled subscription and stopped buying greens. Stopped playing events since premium pass was introduced. So that's 50 bucks a month im now saving. I've been playing 4 years now. This game has gotten stale. Level 80 has been max for how long now? I barely play anymore.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
I paid the money, but those money is used to develop these unnecessary feature.
Then, what I can do is to STOP payng more money to stop those more possible unnecessary feature.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20msgi318
Username
AAL Mad Dog
So I read through the discussion here and have to say its full of disrespectful crybabies complaining about not getting the things they wanted, just like a spoiled brat throwing himself on the floor in a toy store and crying cause mama did not want to buy him the toy he wanted.

Just because this update does not bring the features some people want you call it a bullshit update? Its disrespectful to the work of the devs and which actually want to provide some sneak preview to us. And then get this kind of reaction. Shame on some of you! I actually would love to see some code even the simpliest game - most would fail dramatically.

The feature they announced not interesting for you? Well there is a simple fix - don´t use it. Don´t want to spend money on it? Well, be grateful you actually plaz a relatively nice game for free. But there might be way more users which will love the feature and will be able to and willing to pay for using it! And that ultimately is what will keep the game alive and going. Its not your crying and bashing the dev here what will pay for the game. Realize that none of us here should consider himself for the typical user. No one here has the real usage data and no one here knows where most revenue is generated by G!. They have the insight and make business decisions to keep the money flowing and the game running. And I can tell you how difficult this is! See the many game studios which went bust.

Now everyone of us has the option to just stop playing if he does not like the game. And if you go so far to actually say some of the things here, you perhaps should.

Top Bottom