Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.13 Preview (now in color)

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
Hello pilots!

First of all I'm sorry for silence in past month. I had some covid-related family issues and on the work-side we were preparing this big update.

Let me introduce you to it's main big feature - Customizable liveries for your airplanes!

Make your unique fleet. Ever dreamt of lime-colored airplane? It is possible now. And it is not just eye-pleasing, some exclusive liveries will grand additional bonuses for your aircrafts.

These liveries will be available via shop, event rewards, community activities and contests e.t.c.

We're going to release this update this week. Upon it's release every pilot will get special gift.
1618323020.110_0357095p6.png
1618323164.783_0357095p6.png
1618323187.410_0357095p6.png
1618323265.629_0357095p6.png
1618323294.83_0357095p6.png

Oh how I love these updates...:love::love::love:

The 1st update was the spinning hanger
The 2nd update was the memory crunching meaningless cars
Now we get to paint the planes...

How about maybe... I don't know add a switch to stop the meaningless cars?
Fix ads?
Stabilise the game so that it stops crashing?

CRK

350+ Star Club
I dream of many new features for this game, changing the colours of my fleet of planes is not one of them, I'm very sorry to say.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I wasn't happy in the first place, looks like an unnecessary feature
then i gave it a thought and realised i could you use it to recognise a plane when it comes back to a dedicated destination. from my 3 eagles for example i use one of them to go to excavation, when painted i can send it away without looking where the other eagles are going

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Oh how I love these updates...:love::love::love:

The 1st update was the spinning hanger
The 2nd update was the memory crunching meaningless cars
Now we get to paint the planes...

How about maybe... I don't know add a switch to stop the meaningless cars?
Fix ads?
Stabilise the game so that it stops crashing?
I had a pleasing hot shower early this morning, and an enjoyable breakfast, followed by the update.

Hope you are well, good to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I wasn't happy in the first place, looks like an unnecessary feature
then i gave it a thought and realised i could you use it to recognise a plane when it comes back to a dedicated destination. from my 3 eagles for example i use one of them to go to excavation, when painted i can send it away without looking where the other eagles are going
Hello, it is good to hear from you, hope all is well.

There are better new features which could be added to the game than changing a planes colours, e.g. I have more than 18,500 Silver Tokens, not counting all the ones I have already spent (I'm sure there are members with far more than this) I would like to make good use of.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
@Ur-quan Are the colors of your plane also visible if a neighbour visits you?
yes

I dream of many new features for this game, changing the colours of my fleet of planes is not one of them, I'm very sorry to say.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
This will be big year for the game. I hope other upcoming features will match with your expectations.

CRK

350+ Star Club
I had a pleasing hot shower early this morning, and an enjoyable breakfast, followed by the update.

Hope you are well, good to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Oeh, hot shower! looking forward to that one at evenings. Did my bicycle training this morning, after lunch continue renovating the house (demolition mode ON)
As for that i'm well: training development is still going strong. Nationals is cancelled so very curious how the season will go. Thanks for asking and hope all is well to you too

Regarding the update, i really agree. There are sooooo many things more prior to this one, but you know, i always try to find something positive in everything (not sure about the cars though....)
For that part i really hope there will be some real bank feature something where you exchange one valuta for another (100.000 coins will give you one green for example)

Kind Regards, Chris

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Without being able to see the plane in the flight screen, this feature doesn't help much to identify which plane I'm speeding up.

Please have the dev team fix the issues
- in the flight screen (unable to identify flights by plane type, the unusable speed up in the last 30 seconds).
- planes getting stuck (now even my own planes, not just guest planes)
- items dropping from returning planes getting "stuck" on the screen
- the drop rates getting more and more difficult (less than one collection item a day from butterflies in this event is ridiculous)

I realize many have asked for this feature but if it's only adding extra bulk to the game and doesn't fix game play problems, it's not very helpful. Plus, if it adds features I never wanted and can't turn off, it will be annoying (like the cars I can't turn off and the video that automatically plays when I buy a plane)

People have also been asking for new levels, new events, new space destinations and bug fixes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Please have the dev team fix the issues

- the drop rates getting more and more difficult (less than one collection item a day from butterflies in this event is ridiculous)
So true. Really the butterfly assigment is ridiculous. After more than 190 butterfly hits with the net i just got 3 items. Never gone make this event

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hello pilots!

First of all I'm sorry for silence in past month. I had some covid-related family issues and on the work-side we were preparing this big update.

Let me introduce you to it's main big feature - Customizable liveries for your airplanes!

Make your unique fleet. Ever dreamt of lime-colored airplane? It is possible now. And it is not just eye-pleasing, some exclusive liveries will grand additional bonuses for your aircrafts.

These liveries will be available via shop, event rewards, community activities and contests e.t.c.

We're going to release this update this week. Upon it's release every pilot will get special gift.View attachment 51211View attachment 51212View attachment 51213View attachment 51214View attachment 51215
Good to have you back Ur-quan. Hope your family is recovering from covid ok. Please stay safe and thanks for the look ahead with this update. I was waiting a while for plane customization.

Top Bottom