Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.13 Preview (now in color)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So unlike most others, I was actually looking forward to this update, as it is one of the nice perks of 8.0. I agree that this is mostly aesthetics and there are still much "bigger fish to fry" when it comes to this game, but folks, we really should be happy with this feature for a couple of reasons:
1) We now have an opportunity to make a unique fleet. I welcome any addition that gives the user some control over their city and fleet development
2) The paint jobs themselves have perks associated with them, which again promotes individual choices in terms of fleet development

The good thing with this feature is that if you don't want to use it, you don't have to. I welcome the change, but I certainly hope we will have some "big fried fish" upcoming as well 🐟🍤🤤

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
So unlike most others, I was actually looking forward to this update, as it is one of the nice perks of 8.0. I agree that this is mostly aesthetics and there are still much "bigger fish to fry" when it comes to this game, but folks, we really should be happy with this feature for a couple of reasons:
1) We now have an opportunity to make a unique fleet. I welcome any addition that gives the user some control over their city and fleet development
2) The paint jobs themselves have perks associated with them, which again promotes individual choices in terms of fleet development

The good thing with this feature is that if you don't want to use it, you don't have to. I welcome the change, but I certainly hope we will have some "big fried fish" upcoming as well 🐟🍤🤤
Perhaps. We shall see. Is it going to be another thing I have to try skip when I buy a plane? Buy a plane - forced into a video. Do you then get a screen to customize it?

I would like an option to turn extended visuals off and unload the bulk from the game.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Perhaps. We shall see. Is it going to be another thing I have to try skip when I buy a plane? Buy a plane - forced into a video. Do you then get a screen to customize it?

I would like an option to turn extended visuals off and unload the bulk from the game.
I think it will be something you can do at any time, but we really should confirm with @Ur-quan . Based on the graphic in the hangar, it seems that it is done after the plane is purchased, which feeds into my "anytime" hypothesis

Divyank

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030ouzxtm
Username
Aaa divyank
First of all @Ur-quan thanks for the info on updates We are definitely looking forward to it As we were discussing this update in alliance chat one of our mate @Aaroncapusa came with a great idea where we could have a building where we could purchase flight items with either coins or silver. To make use of coins and silver after having nothing to spend them on

@Chloe11111 if you tap on the screen once after we made a purchase you will see a skip button on top right to skip the introductory video please do try it

DeWinter

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Amrl. DeWinter
I do not agree with the majority of the comments. Yes, there are many bugs and things that need to be fixed, but I think that personalization is a super feature ! It's really cool to have this new tool ! :D

Can't wait to use it ! It's perfect, I'll create the perfect plane for my football team (100% RP) ;)

Keep going and take care of yourself and your family ! :D

I discovered the game ten days ago. Already 100H of play. I just can't wait your next updates ! :D

Much love ! <3

DW.

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
First of all @Ur-quan thanks for the info on updates We are definitely looking forward to it As we were discussing this update in alliance chat one of our mate @Aaroncapusa came with a great idea where we could have a building where we could purchase flight items with either coins or silver. To make use of coins and silver after having nothing to spend them on

@Chloe11111 if you tap on the screen once after we made a purchase you will see a skip button on top right to skip the introductory video please do try it
I do use it. But why should I have to? I would like a skip forever option. I would also like an option to offload the portion of the game that is adding all these visual "improvements" that I am not interested in. Especially if it is these visual improvements that are causing the overheating, the fast battery drain and the other visual glitches like planes and objects getting stuck.

On another note, does anybody know what this "restoring game resources" option is in settings? I haven't noticed that before

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I do not agree with the majority of the comments. Yes, there are many bugs and things that need to be fixed, but I think that personalization is a super feature ! It's really cool to have this new tool ! :D

Can't wait to use it ! It's perfect to let me create the perfect plane for my football team (100% RP) ;)

Keep going and take care of yourself and your family ! :D

I discovered the game ten days ago. Already 100H of play. I just can't wait your next updates ! :D

Much love ! <3

DW.
Well lets see how customizeable we can get. I hope we can select individual colors ourselves, but with perks associated with the color scheme, I think we may only be able to select from pre-determined paint schemes.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I do use it. But why should I have to? I would like a skip forever option. I would also like an option to offload the portion of the game that is adding all these visual "improvements" that I am not interested in. Especially if it is these visual improvements that are causing the overheating, the fast battery drain and the other visual glitches like planes and objects getting stuck.

On another note, does anybody know what this "restoring game resources" option is in settings? I haven't noticed that before
It reloads the last update again from the server, in case there were graphics missing due to a faulty download.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Will the plane colors be free or paid like for 100 coins or 1 greenie?
My guess is that some will be free or inexpensive for beginner players, and get more expensive as the player advances. I think a lot is going to depend on the bonus you get with it.

Ideally, I would want the paintjob customizaton to be free if you want to customize without a bonus, but if you want a bonus, you have to pay based on the bonus desired. Also, this would be a great opportunity to introduce new bonuses. For instance, maybe a bonus that causea a 10% reduction in fuel consumption, or a 10% reduction in breakdowns, or even one that adds 10% more pax as a capacity bonus....other perks besides just a faster flight time. GI can get really creative with this if they think outside the box

DeWinter

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Amrl. DeWinter
Well lets see how customizeable we can get. I hope we can select individual colors ourselves, but with perks associated with the color scheme, I think we may only be able to select from pre-determined paint schemes.
Yeah I'm kinda afraid of that. I just hope there will be "blue and red" for making the PSG colors (Paris Saint-Germain <3). But yeah I don't think it will be customizable af. I think it will be highly limited. Also, I don't think we'll be able to select where the colors are. It will only be the same scheme for each duo of colorsBut let's see.

In fact, I don't care about what's in the update. It an update for my favorite mobile game. Final point. And I'm happy having devs still working and adding content on a game I already fell in love with !

God bless them !

DW.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah I'm kinda afraid of that. I just hope there will be "blue and red" for making the PSG colors (Paris Saint-Germain <3). But yeah I don't think it will be customizable af. I think it will be highly limited. Also, I don't think we'll be able to select where the colors are. It will only be the same scheme for each duo of colorsBut let's see.

In fact, I don't care about what's in the update. It an update for my favorite mobile game. Final point. And I'm happy having devs still working and adding content on a game I already fell in love with !

God bless them !

DW.
I hear you, and I also have one color scheme that I want to make, but we will have to see how customizeable we can get.
Either way it's still a good addition, and it has potential to evolve into a great perk.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So based on the picture, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) Paint jobs are pre-determined. Don't see any option to create your own paintjob (😔)
2) Paintjobs will be like repairs. They can be sped up if you have the required item(s)
3) It looks like the S2 paint job (and associated bonus) can only be used by alliance members? (People will not be happy about this).

Lets see how these hypotheses hold

DeWinter

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Amrl. DeWinter
So based on the picture, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) Paint jobs are pre-determined. Don't see any option to create your own paintjob (😔)
2) Paintjobs will be like repairs. They can be sped up if you have the required item(s)
3) It looks like the S2 paint job (and associated bonus) can only be used by alliance members? (People will not be happy about this).

Lets see how these hypotheses hold
If I remember, when I first looked at S2 planes when I started the game 10 days ago, S2 where already locked for players who don't have an alliance. So I guess it's just like before ?

Is it gonna be new items or pre-existing ones ?

I just hope there will be a ton of pre-determined paints as having only four of five will be kinda boring lol. And I can't wait to see what bonuses could we see ? More XP ? More Coins ? Speed ++ ? Inoperative rate -- ?

DW.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If I remember, when I first looked at S2 planes when I started the game 10 days ago, S2 where already locked for players who don't have an alliance. So I guess it's just like before ?

Is it gonna be new items or pre-existing ones ?

I just hope there will be a ton of pre-determined paints as having only four of five will be kinda boring lol. And I can't wait to see what bonuses could we see ? More XP ? More Coins ? Speed ++ ? Inoperative rate -- ?

DW.
Based on the screenshot, looks like it's only about 8 or so (based on our available paint schemes as well as those for guest planes). If that's where it starts, hopefully they will make it customizeable eventually

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hmm....lots of replies. Well my thoughts are more on the simple side I think ;)

I really like this feature. It seems fun and I will certainly use it. Thank you 🤗 I also agree that it would be nice to have a switch to turn some of these on and off, just like we can toggle HD Textures.:X3: Lastly, I'm really glad to hear there are more updates coming, and wish you and your family a healthy 2021. :nurse:

👧⛽
N

Top Bottom