Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.13 Preview (now in color)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ztrt6s6
Username
Potsoloca
Hello pilots!

First of all I'm sorry for silence in past month. I had some covid-related family issues and on the work-side we were preparing this big update.

Let me introduce you to it's main big feature - Customizable liveries for your airplanes!

Make your unique fleet. Ever dreamt of lime-colored airplane? It is possible now. And it is not just eye-pleasing, some exclusive liveries will grand additional bonuses for your aircrafts.

These liveries will be available via shop, event rewards, community activities and contests e.t.c.

We're going to release this update this week. Upon it's release every pilot will get special gift.View attachment 51211View attachment 51212View attachment 51213View attachment 51214View attachment 51215
Obrigado. A ideia é óptima.

So, as i see it, we now only get skins when completing the black series collections. Meaning you have to buy a regular plane, and then apply the skin

3A24E812-E8A1-4EA4-8A13-AE7A69CC10EC.jpeg7600805B-5D45-4820-8059-DEC84F9ED934.jpegE227C149-225D-4E1E-8409-859E092854E7.jpeg

So, as i see it, we now only get skins when completing the black series collections. Meaning you have to buy a regular plane, and then apply the skin

View attachment 51470View attachment 51471View attachment 51472
Indeed.
Also for S2 planes you can not buy the plane with gold and silver any more.
First you buy the plane, than you use gold and silver to paint it as an S2 to get the speed bonus.
Means an S2 condor will now cost you 1.5 million coins more than before the update. :banghead:

Indeed.
Also for S2 planes you can not buy the plane with gold and silver any more.
First you buy the plane, than you use gold and silver to paint it as an S2 to get the speed bonus.
Means an S2 condor will now cost you 1.5 million coins more than before the update. :banghead:
Sort of. You can always paint an existing plane

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah Im still trying to figure all of this out. Also I wonder how you get the aerobatic skin for the swift? I dont care much for the livery itself, but it's a 80% speed reduction, which is impressive even for a swift

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Yeah Im still trying to figure all of this out. Also I wonder how you get the aerobatic skin? I dont care much for the livery itself, but it's a 80% speed reduction! Still wondering if it's legit
This was/is(?) an offer that appeared in the very early levels, as a 1 time starter pack buy. I think it was a swift, and £7.99 ish to buy. A few coins, greens and the 80% faster swift. I doubt you can get this for any other planes 😂. I’m not sure if the offer still exists, I haven’t seen it lately.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This was/is(?) an offer that appeared in the very early levels, as a 1 time starter pack buy. I think it was a swift, and £7.99 ish to buy. A few coins, greens and the 80% faster swift. I doubt you can get this for any other planes 😂. I’m not sure if the offer still exists, I haven’t seen it lately.
Definitely only a swift offering. People would start loving liveries if that was an available skin on all aircraft.
However, acquiring these skins still seem to be muddy. I bought a swift to try it out, and it's just not clear how to get the liveries that are unavailable. Hoping @Ur-quan would be so kind as to shed some light on how to acquire the different liveries as well as if there will be further developments with it. It has potential, but it won't be a welcomed addition if this is all there will be to it.

Definitely only a swift offering. People would start loving liveries if that was an available skin on all aircraft.
However, acquiring these skins still seem to be muddy. I bought a swift to try it out, and it's just not clear how to get the liveries that are unavailable. Hoping @Ur-quan would be so kind as to shed some light on how to acquire the different liveries as well as if there will be further developments with it. It has potential, but it won't be a welcomed addition if this is all there will be to it.
Navi, it seems pretty straightforward to me: either you complete the tropical or s3 collections, or you buy them either with greenies (eg night version) or tokens (s1 and s2)...
I can’t see how we get a purple skin because we got one as offer, so the only option available is “use”...
am I missing something?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Navi, it seems pretty straightforward to me: either you complete the tropical or s3 collections, or you buy them either with greenies (eg night version) or tokens (s1 and s2)...
I can’t see how we get a purple skin because we got one as offer, so the only option available is “use”...
am I missing something?
Yeah thats just it though...some may be clear (S2 and S3 for example), but what about the visitor aircraft liveries? I tried selecting one when I purchased my swift aircraft, and I couldn't select it. If you acquire an S3 livery, use it, and want to change liveries to something else, do you lose the livery forever or is it added back to the livery inventory? I'm ok with the ability to rotate livery upon first purchase, but if I have to buy a new one each time I want to change color schemes, then that's a problem.

Yeah thats just it though...some may be clear (S2 and S3 for example), but what about the visitor aircraft liveries? I tried selecting one when I purchased my swift aircraft, and I couldn't select it. If you acquire an S3 livery, use it, and want to change liveries to something else, do you lose the livery forever or is it added back to the livery inventory? I'm ok with the ability to rotate livery upon first purchase, but if I have to buy a new one each time I want to change color schemes, then that's a problem.
So far it seems it’s a one use only. Discard it and it’s lost.
moreover, carpet planes no longer have a 20% reduction in flying time... 😢
14A61BB3-014D-4AEB-B140-88A6049176DA.jpeg

(and my active carpet plane is also showing “regular” flight times, instead of reduced ones)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So far it seems it’s a one use only. Discard it and it’s lost.
moreover, carpet planes no longer have a 20% reduction in flying time... 😢
View attachment 51478
(and my active carpet plane is also showing “regular” flight times, instead of reduced ones)
I stand corrected. You can rotate liveries! It shows up as "applied". I switched from copper to normal and now back to copper livery again. Thank God 😁

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
does anyone know what airframe time is?
painting time all seem low, one of my jumbo rangers is 167 days? is this how long I've had this plane maybe?

Having said that, I have had them for a few years I think.
Airframe time is the amount of recorded time that the aircraft has been in flight since purchase, but there is still some mystery behind it, as the number sometimes doesnt make sense

Top Bottom