Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.9 update

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I’m going to bin off this event. The event tokens (drumsticks) haven’t been scaled for a one week event, so the fuel I’d need to spend for a MSB is crazy. Reward is hardly worthwhile either.

I’m going to bin off this event. The event tokens (drumsticks) haven’t been scaled for a one week event, so the fuel I’d need to spend for a MSB is crazy. Reward is hardly worthwhile either.
It is a short time to get enough drumsticks for MSBs. I'm just going to finish the event, as one of my goals in this game is to complete all events with at least 1 game. I would like another Irish Mansion, but it can be on another event.

Device
  1. Android
It is a short time to get enough drumsticks for MSBs. I'm just going to finish the event, as one of my goals in this game is to complete all events with at least 1 game. I would like another Irish Mansion, but it can be on another event.

Me, too. There are events that are good for casual farming and events that are good for burnout. This event is the latter.

For people chasing 10k drumsticks, it will definitely be difficult but I think it is doable. If you‘ve got 6 Festival Campings that’s 24 drumsticks every time you collect. That is potentially 72 drumsticks an hour if you collect every 20 minutes. You also get 13 drumsticks from a flight to Turkish coast, which only takes 30 minutes. 10k drumsticks will require regular collecting, but I think it is possible.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
For people chasing 10k drumsticks, it will definitely be difficult but I think it is doable. If you‘ve got 6 Festival Campings that’s 24 drumsticks every time you collect. That is potentially 72 drumsticks an hour if you collect every 20 minutes. You also get 13 drumsticks from a flight to Turkish coast, which only takes 30 minutes. 10k drumsticks will require regular collecting, but I think it is possible.

That's doable only if you play the game all day and all night, assuming no job/family/etc...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Festival camps mi laddie! They drop 4 drumsticks every 20 mins....they will certainly help a great deal. I was about to give up as well until I saw that those and the arenas (3 drumsticks every 4 hours) all contribute to the goal.

It's doable - I've got a little over 2000 drumsticks in the first 24 hours, no speedups, with 5 days to go - BUT - I've been sitting at the computer the whole time I'm awake, flying S3 and S2 turboprops. If I did speedups, it could be done easily, but not really worth it. I have a life - I completed the event, now I'm gritting my teeth and closing the game!!!!

Top Bottom