Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.9 update

D

Deleted member 9675

BTW Everyone Since @Ur-quan did NOT include any other info in his original (and only post); some of you may have noticed some bug fixes were fixed and some were not.

One thing many of us were harping on about was the numerous game crashes when going into edit mode.

I gave up on trying to get GI to fix this until I saw that @B-Average had done some editing and did so myself.

These are sad times now that Ivan has left the building and we remain in the dark as to GI's next move

BTW Everyone Since @Ur-quan did NOT include any other info in his original (and only post); some of you may have noticed some bug fixes were fixed and some were not.

One thing many of us were harping on about was the numerous game crashes when going into edit mode.

I gave up on trying to get GI to fix this until I saw that @B-Average had done some editing and did so myself.

These are sad times now that Ivan has left the building and we remain in the dark as to GI's next move
What is sadder is that it apprars that no one at GI actually really plays they game they spend their time developing. That is the bad, sad news. No interest in game or forum. Their loss but we lose too.

Top Bottom