Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.9 update

Device
  1. Android
Not seen since 27 December. Think we are stuffed concerning contact with GI guys. Shame he can’t answer the question about event bug last year and whether it’s been sorted! @Ur-quan

I imagine that with the holidays and the changeover, it is pretty busy at ACHQ. Still, I think that some people will be quite surprised in retrospect to realize just how exceptional Free2Play was.

I imagine that with the holidays and the changeover, it is pretty busy at ACHQ. Still, I think that some people will be quite surprised in retrospect to realize just how exceptional Free2Play was.
Guess they are now celebrating Christmas, as Christmas in some orthodox countries (e.g. Russia) is now (7-8 January). I assume they will be back tomorrow or next week.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year, pilots!

7.9: We're going to release the first update of 2020 in the first half of January, so there will be a little pause between events.

View attachment 23823
  • Complete the Time to Rock special event to get a Street Food Festival!
  • Street Food Festival is a commercial building that takes 2x2 tiles and produces 90 coins every 4 hours.
  • Street Food Festival also boosts output of residential buildings by 3% within a 2 tile radius and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Collect Drumsticks during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Drumsticks to purchase buildings, bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event store.
  • One more building, Karaoke Palace, will be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
View attachment 23824
View attachment 23825
View attachment 23826

Snow will melt bringing green back to the city.

View attachment 23827

Merry Christmas and Happy new year, pilots!

7.9: We're going to release the first update of 2020 in the first half of January, so there will be a little pause between events.

View attachment 23823
  • Complete the Time to Rock special event to get a Street Food Festival!
  • Street Food Festival is a commercial building that takes 2x2 tiles and produces 90 coins every 4 hours.
  • Street Food Festival also boosts output of residential buildings by 3% within a 2 tile radius and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Collect Drumsticks during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Drumsticks to purchase buildings, bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event store.
  • One more building, Karaoke Palace, will be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
View attachment 23824
View attachment 23825
View attachment 23826

Snow will melt bringing green back to the city.

View attachment 23827
Do you know when the event will start? Would you know about what time this event will start (GMT)

Do you know when the event will start? Would you know about what time this event will start (GMT)
Our friend Ur-Quan has gone MIA. All we know right now is first half of the month. If I were a gambler, I'd guess Thursday, Friday or Monday morning. Time is anybody's guess, as most events are underway by the time I get up in the AM.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
208213x8
Username
Hiti City PC
update on Windows is OUT
Ashampoo_Snap_2020.01.09_14h10m03s_001_.png

Good catch. People with the 100 item limit had a big problem with that last year. If I remember correctly, it took a few days to fix, and the event had to be extended.
I have over 100 Musical Instruments. Any additional are counted for the event but not added to warehouse.

Top Bottom