Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.8 update

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
... and then +60% from day 13 and if I'm not wrong +100% at some time :oops:
👏👏 Yes!!! I cannot wait. Time to burn off all those excess F20's..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now. With all due respect to Greta Thunberg and the Climate Emergenciest Peoples..... GI need to get with the Climate Emergency Program. Reduce the fuel burned during events and keep the planet pollution down. Make our engines more fuel efficient. Let us see our fuel requirements decrease by 30% every 3 days as we become more proficient and efficient at saving fuel during events. 🥺

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
👏👏 Yes!!! I cannot wait. Time to burn off all those excess F20's..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now. With all due respect to Greta Thunberg and the Climate Emergenciest Peoples..... GI need to get with the Climate Emergency Program. Reduce the fuel burned during events and keep the planet pollution down. Make our engines more fuel efficient. Let us see our fuel requirements decrease by 30% every 3 days as we become more proficient and efficient at saving fuel during events. 🥺
Now might be the time to present the S4 type of planes that @Navigata07 suggested with less fuel needed :) Come on GI, surprise us in 2020. 🛫

Now might be the time to present the S4 type of planes that @Navigata07 suggested with less fuel needed :) Come on GI, surprise us in 2020. 🛫
I’m not so sure it would be an intelligent move. There’s a reason why I never use the ECO program on my dishwasher... 30% plus time? Really?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I’m not so sure it would be an intelligent move. There’s a reason why I never use the ECO program on my dishwasher... 30% plus time? Really?
The plus time is supposed to be a drawback of reduced fuel use (-30% is a good amount), as most fuel efficient flights in real life take many hours to do vs the concorde of old. I actually like the added time, because then it would make you think twice about filling your fleet with S4 aircraft like many do with S3s; regular aircraft would still have their use. It would cover the entire spectrum, from the Speedy S3s to the slower but more efficient S4s. Also, as @Bob69bob suggested....instant speed ups anyone? 🤔

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Further question about recurring events: I've heard people having saved Warming Drinks from previous years. Are the collections the same year-to-year as well, means one shouldn't collect more than the needed 7 of each collection in the current event but instead save the items for next years'? (Also goes for Snow Melting facilities not needed this year I guess, to be able to get a head start on next..)

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Further question about recurring events: I've heard people having saved Warming Drinks from previous years. Are the collections the same year-to-year as well, means one shouldn't collect more than the needed 7 of each collection in the current event but instead save the items for next years'? (Also goes for Snow Melting facilities not needed this year I guess, to be able to get a head start on next..)
Yes, they usually repeat. There are only few through year that are new, like the one with computer games this year - Airport City.

Device
  1. Android

Yes, save it if you don't need it. Shovels, too. For this event, the Snow Melting Facilities are easy to build, so you can sell the ones that you can immediately replace.

Edit to add: Some Events are every other year.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20b6weur
Username
TaxdocMT
So, this is a recurring issue across many events, including this one. I have enough candy canes to qualify for platinum, but I stay stuck on the top of titanium. Why does this happen? When will I move up?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
So, this is a recurring issue across many events, including this one. I have enough candy canes to qualify for platinum, but I stay stuck on the top of titanium. Why does this happen? When will I move up?

That means your point is less than the number 100 in Platinum. There are only 100 people that can be in Platinum league.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20b6weur
Username
TaxdocMT
That means your point is less than the number 100 in Platinum. There are only 100 people that can be in Platinum league.
And, of course, we can't find out what the count for number 100 is, so we have to blindly shoot until we get in, right?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
And, of course, we can't find out what the count for number 100 is, so we have to blindly shoot until we get in, right?
You need more than the number 1 in your titanium league, so you're not completely blind on the required number. Usually when you are number 1 yourself, my experience is that the step to the platinum league is only a few flights away. However, you'll drop out of platinum league pretty easy too, because it's a continuous race....

Which in any case, at this moment (18:20 UTC) is certainly above 7215, which is the number of canes for #1 in my group
No 1 in my titanium is 5010! Way off. Shows each league is completely different apart from the big step up to platinum. Happy to stay in 2 league. Lot of fuss for 1 chest!

Heres the bottom of platinum @TaxdocMT
Screenshot_20191217-131522_Airport City.jpg

Top Bottom