Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.8 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This event has some of the worst drop rates I’ve seen. I’ve had 12 planes flying continuously for 5 days and I’ve completed the collection once.
The snow making facility drops have been renowned for being dismal. The snow globes are no better. This is why Im not claiming the reward this year

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So, this is a recurring issue across many events, including this one. I have enough candy canes to qualify for platinum, but I stay stuck on the top of titanium. Why does this happen? When will I move up?
Remember that there are multiple titanium leagues, which means there are multiple #1s. There is a possibility that the #1 in the other leagues are higher than you, hence the gap between platinum and titanium

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ive had 6 snow facilities since the start of the event, and clicking almost at every refresh and have only completed three collections :cry:
Yes Ive only completed twice, but since I didnt claim it last year, I now have 8 I believe. I will wait however, because I refuse to waste my precious collections on a reward I will never use. Instead, I want at least one of the candy mansion

Ive had 6 snow facilities since the start of the event, and clicking almost at every refresh and have only completed three collections :cry:
Same with my Crsnt2 and Crsnt3 games. Of course, the game that has finished the event (Crsnt1) is popping the globes out faster than I can count! I still think I'll finish though - if I can get 1 usable drop every other day.

Depends if you’re flying event destinations or not! I’m not. Alliance giant flights take precedence and interest for me.
Fortunately, I finished my alliance destinations earlier and this is a great way to rebuild flight items for next weeks flights. It's getting hard to keep up with VRs and pills with 10 Condors flying, but I'm getting quite a few of them now, and will be back up to max before Sunday reset.

Fortunately, I finished my alliance destinations earlier and this is a great way to rebuild flight items for next weeks flights. It's getting hard to keep up with VRs and pills with 10 Condors flying, but I'm getting quite a few of them now, and will be back up to max before Sunday reset.
Pushing for 2 x 1st places so on we go!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Anyone need any mistletoe? it pretty much all I can find in my snowdrifts and I have a couple of lorry loads spare.
Desperately need some Thuja if anyone has any they don't want....

derracher

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044roxdm
Username
derracher
I request the forum curse : complain about a item drop rate to get this one !
Screenshot_20191226-202717_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20191226-202710_Airport City.jpg

14 days and only 3 ramps 😭
It was easier last year and I was a young player : it was the first event I completed.

Top Bottom