Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.8 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
There're some bug fixes in 7.8, too.
  • weird things happening when using search in the flights menu;
  • active flights radar should better locate the plane you look for;
  • a plane shouldn't cross the runway while another plane takes off from it any longer.
That 3rd bullet used to always concern me :eek:

Hi!
7.8 update is our last scheduled update in 2019 and it's coming out later this week!

View attachment 23603

View attachment 23604

View attachment 23605

• Complete the Santa's Bad Mood special event to get a Central Square!
  • Central Square is a commercial building that takes 3x3 tiles and produces 588 coins every 18 hours.
  • Central Square also boosts output of commercial buildings by 5% within a 3 tile radius and increases max. population of your city by 50.
  • Collect Candy Canes during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Candy Canes to purchase buildings, bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event store.
  • One more building, Holiday Train, will be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
View attachment 23606

View attachment 23607

View attachment 23608

P.S. You might notice the REWARD caption is a lot more clear and easy to read. We're doing a major update of font tech, and it's coming to live version in early 2020 (late January).

On behalf of the whole team I wish you Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Cheers,
Ivan.
giphy.gif

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
Hi!
7.8 update is our last scheduled update in 2019 and it's coming out later this week!

View attachment 23603

View attachment 23604

View attachment 23605

• Central Square is a commercial building that takes 3x3 tiles and produces 588 coins every 18 hours.
  • Central Square also boosts output of commercial buildings by 5% within a 3 tile radius and increases max. population of your city by 50.
  • Use Candy Canes to purchase buildings, bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event store.
  • One more building, Holiday Train, will be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
View attachment 23606

View attachment 23607

View attachment 23608

P.S. You might notice the REWARD caption is a lot more clear and easy to read. We're doing a major update of font tech, and it's coming to live version in early 2020 (late January).

Cheers,
Ivan.
thank you and Merry Christmas and a happy New Decade!

Hi!

View attachment 23603

View attachment 23604

View attachment 23605

View attachment 23606

View attachment 23607

View attachment 23608

Cheers,
Ivan.
Many thanks to you and your team for all the hard work you have put in this year fantastic work with V7 and all the events may I wish everyone at G! a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and that you Ivan enjoy your first Christmas with your new bride

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thanks Free2Play for sharing the info on version 7.8 and i'm looking forward to the new event.
I want to wish you, your family and your team a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
All the best for 2020.

Top Bottom