Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
For those of you that are still aiming / hoping to purchase a red helicopter but haven't finished lvl-10 Game Studio yet, be aware that lvl-9 takes 12 hours to complete and lvl-10 takes 24 hours to complete. So if you don't want to spend greenies to speed this up (lvl-9 -> 1 greenie after you got all items, lvl-10 -> 2 greenies) and still want to have time to purchase a heli, you should start upgrading lvl-9 and lvl-10 at least 36 hours before the event finishes, otherwise your lvl-10 will be completed when the red helis are no longer for sale.

My trick for the helicopters.

Get the maximum 100 items for each of the 4 items
Make sure your fuel is full up, along with passengers
Bowl of Riches bonus.

Worked a treat.

sounds like a good plan....saving up to do exactly that to try and get that last elusive items needed to complete event that has eluded me for 8 days now!

1574112098895.png

Device
  1. Android
There is a discussion on page 13 regarding possibility to upgrade game studios after this event is finished by watching videos for getting missing items. I just tried to build the Ice Castle for which I do not have one item - and the only option available is to spend banknotes.

That sucks, but thank you for letting us know.

Yea. The new one is also a bit plain. I guess what we gain is the 20 increase in population

The Thanksgiving event sucks badly. When I visit homes as required by the quest, nothing but "Running Wild" items drops. No, Pioneer Trail drops fall. I'm wasting my time and money as I am using my Spyglass for what they say is more drops by 150%. I call bullshit (or Bullocks as you Brits say} on that. I love this game but I feel sometimes we are getting scammed. I am using am an extraordinary amount of petrol for this playing this game.

Thanks,

Tito

Top Bottom