Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

There is a bug.
I was trying to upgrade the game studio from lvl 2 to lvl 3. I was missing 4 items. Watched 4 video ads. Just had to wait for the timer to end.
Came back a while later. All 4 items were missing again, but now no available video ads left.
Free2Play
I’ll run out of ink before I need to stop posting this. Ivan has specifically requested NOT to be tagged in posts. This thread was created by him so, if he’s not already getting notifications, he’ll make it a priority to read responses anyway. If anyone is overly concerned with a bug, submit a ticket.

I’ll run out of ink before I need to stop posting this. Ivan has specifically requested NOT to be tagged in posts. This thread was created by him so, if he’s not already getting notifications, he’ll make it a priority to read responses anyway. If anyone is overly concerned with a bug, submit a ticket.

The words " in face and blue" come to mind, but not necessarily in that order !!

Regards
Harcourt

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items

I wasn't aware of it.
Edited my post

I have been reading this thread and don't think I have seen this question yet...
Will it still be possible to level up our buildings once the event is finished? for example.. I want to level up and don't have all items so will watch a video or 2 to get the items. I don't want to use up all my videos in a day and would prefer to do it over a week or two..

I have been reading this thread and don't think I have seen this question yet...
Will it still be possible to level up our buildings once the event is finished? for example.. I want to level up and don't have all items so will watch a video or 2 to get the items. I don't want to use up all my videos in a day and would prefer to do it over a week or two..
Good question to which no one knows the answer. You might find yourself needing greens to finish. Technically the items come unavailable.

Device
  1. Windows PC
I think I did that for some of the winter buildings from the 2018 event. The items are not giftable anymore and you can't get them from flights (as the destinations gets removed), but I think the buildings would still show their demand on items needed.

Long time ago it was possible to watch only one video per building. Then GI made it possible to watch multiple videos and I managed to finish some of the Bad Santa buildings in summer time :) Last two sentences are sure facts. I believe that after some time GI changed the rules and made possible to watch video for an event building's item only while the item is "active", i.e. only while the respective event is running. Here I can't swear, however.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
I dont think so. In fact I dont think the upgrade option will even be there after event is up. Treat it with that mentality to avoid future surprises after the event is up!

D

Deleted member 9675

im thru with helis
tired of helis.jpg

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
O9gf1v3ig
Username
LarryD153
This awesome building its look like Lego :) great update.
Hi, the update you speak of here in your post. Is it for the Fire 7 devices as well? I can't seem to get the packet from Amazon. I'll look for your reply. TIA! 😎

Hi, the update you speak of here in your post. Is it for the Fire 7 devices as well? I can't seem to get the packet from Amazon. I'll look for your reply. TIA! 😎
The update is 7.5 i dont know if its available on Amazon :unsure:
The building i am talk about its for the Airport city event (Game studio) 👇👇👇 🙂
7-5_8-jpg.22877

If you have any question about Amazon devices posted here in this thread:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/amazon-android-ios-windows-nov-trading-thread.28346/

Top Bottom