Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.4 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I'm afraid I have to take full responsibility for it. It's not a bug, it's a feature, although that was not a feature coming from Airport City game design team. If a significant number of players will not find this feature helpful, we can roll it back to how it was previously.
Like @crescent moon said, it's only helpful when visiting neighbors. But in my own city, I could do very much without this feature please.

A little tip for people zipping around their map looking black wraiths when using soul net... Once you have gathered the obvious targets and are now hunting for new targets to appear, don’t bother scrambling around- open the event via the pumpkin icon and on the second task, tap “show me”. If there is a black wraith on your map, you will be taken straight to it. If a new one has not generated yet, a message will advise you that there are none available to tap ;).

that 3-4 more than I usually spot in any given time window without the bonus. I guess we just need a lot of soul net bonus.
Hi - every airport has 5 ghosts. make sure all 5 are present (so not clicked on them for a while) before activating the soul net. All 5 then turn black. Any ghost that appear (usually 1 per minute or so) should be black. As @Bob69bob says, clicking on the taskin the event icon will tell you if any are around. I usually get 7 per slot this way, which means 10 soul net should be more than enough. Outside that you can use your videos. Good luck!

Device
  1. Android
A little tip for people zipping around their map looking black wraiths when using soul net... Once you have gathered the obvious targets and are now hunting for new targets to appear, don’t bother scrambling around- open the event via the pumpkin icon and on the second task, tap “show me”. If there is a black wraith on your map, you will be taken straight to it. If a new one has not generated yet, a message will advise you that there are none available to tap ;).
Excellent tip! Zipping around was hurting my brain.

Disappointed - just done my round of visiting. Used the tip to make sure there is always at least 1 black wraith in each airport - and about 3 had 2 - so must have visited some 15 black wraiths, and not a single aerosol drop . bah!
Aaugh.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi - every airport has 5 ghosts. make sure all 5 are present (so not clicked on them for a while) before activating the soul net. All 5 then turn black. Any ghost that appear (usually 1 per minute or so) should be black. As @Bob69bob says, clicking on the taskin the event icon will tell you if any are around. I usually get 7 per slot this way, which means 10 soul net should be more than enough. Outside that you can use your videos. Good luck!
Are you sure about needing 5 ghosts present? I sweeped my city for ghosts once and then activated the net. 5 black appeared and then 2 more within the 6 min window. I also thought I needed 5 ghosts present at first, but then I stopped doing it after I realized I didnt have to.

Did that 🙂.
Are there any viable sources?

And..as written above, I can't gift Aerosol to my neighbors... How can they gift me?

check for black ghost when doing friends visit (just go from friend to friends, because ghosts reaload at each change)
For gifts, you have only one event gift to send (between lamp, aerosol or leyder lamp), so it is luck to have neighbour with the aerosol gift capability

Top Bottom