Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.4 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Free2Play I must say that the Potion of Luck with the event reward is an excellent idea. It shows you guys are thinking outside the box, which I think was needed for years. The thing is that 57 pax a day isn't even anything to make a big deal about, but the fact that you guys combined it with such a unique bonus makes it more than worth it. Keep thinking outside the box please....we will certainly appreciate it. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
On Android I've noticed an interesting effect.
First of all you have to visit and collect from all neighbours.
After this you can usually collect one more object from any neighbour using advertising.
Move from one neighbour to the other (not yet visited and collected) until you find one with black wraith. Whatch the ad and collect it.
After this, visit another neighbour (no action is necessary there) and come back to the neighbour where you have seen the ad… you should be able to collect other 4 items... and at the end your reputation will increase too ;)

I haven't tried if it the same if you collect any item… probably yes.

I hope that this will work for you too!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
After this you can usually collect one more object from any neighbour using advertising.
Move from one neighbour to the other (not yet visited and collected) until you find one with black wraith. Whatch the ad and collect it.
After this, visit another neighbour (no action is necessary there) and come back to the neighbour where you have seen the ad… you should be able to collect other 4 items... and at the end your reputation will increase too ;)

Update: I've checked on Windows and the above procedure works.
I've checked the use of an element like lunch pad and in this case it doesn't work.
To summarize it works (for me) only if I try to collect Black Wraith or White Phantom

Seems it's in extra repair set (look in the resources section of the store), not the the large repair set, which is the one available from the event store.

I missread what was put originally as the large repair set, and only noticed I was wrong when I read your message

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191021-151342.jpg
    Screenshot_20191021-151342.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 287
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sx5gy2
Username
fatal

confirmed, I tried with white phantom, it works.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Has anyone else noticed that the little Versailles have changed from 26 pax in 2hrs to 26 pax in 4hrs?
Seems unnecessary, they were never disproportionately high, and has peed me off tbh. It feels like items that are paid for keep getting dumbed down/taken off players.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Has anyone else noticed that the little Versailles have changed from 26 pax in 2hrs to 26 pax in 4hrs?
Seems unnecessary, they were never disproportionately high, and has peed me off tbh. It feels like items that are paid for keep getting dumbed down/taken off players.

It's hard to notice something that didn't happen. We didn't change it, it always was 26 pax / 4 hrs.
https://airportcity.fandom.com/wiki/Little_Versailles — this is a fan wiki for that building with those numbers, last edit of that page was five years ago.

Airliner Dreams

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ld8te0
Username
Airliner Dreams
pfff i had a crash in my event monday had to start over :( not great but atleast i have plenty of time left.
only to notice yesterday that my count in ectoplasma doesn't go up.
so now i'am still at 3226 for a couple of days and i gues i will stay there till the event finnishes :(

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hmmm stupid question.. why 7.6 is not an option?

Some updates are smaller than others because of time constraints, we have 20+ special events per year and lots of major holidays for those events to be released in time. This means we have large updates with many features and bug fixes like 7.0, 7.2 or 7.4 and smaller ones like 7.3 that had just the Riding the Comet event.

Top Bottom