Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.4 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04381scrr
Username
NMadalin
Hello,
Any suggestion on how to improve the drop rate from the Halloween shop, to complete The Great Seal collection? I have 6 Halloween shops, I collect them every hour, hour and a half since the second day of the event and only managed to gather 4 Wax, 6 Crystal and 5 Copper... Trying o neighbors as well, still no luck...

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hello,
Any suggestion on how to improve the drop rate from the Halloween shop, to complete The Great Seal collection? I have 6 Halloween shops, I collect them every hour, hour and a half since the second day of the event and only managed to gather 4 Wax, 6 Crystal and 5 Copper... Trying o neighbors as well, still no luck...
Try visiting the Cemetery - I feel like this has a better drop rate

Not really. Both are for flights only. Won’t make any difference to building drops. Nothing does as we have discussed many times before with bonuses.
Nope. SG and BoR only improve drop rates from flight only. See the description.
Through the many posts (every event this issue comes up) clarifying this issue this has been my understanding.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I think the drops from heli's are two different types: De dice and the items for upgrading the building. The dice-drops should come from Spy Glass (and indeed also Bowl of Riches) but the items for upgrades (in my understanding of the bonuses) should come from regular Dice (not Golden). Twenty heli-flights is not a lot though...

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
O9gf1v3ig
Username
LarryD153
I hope I am in the correct forum. I have found that the continual prompt for me to update my version #7.4.5 for the fire 7 is not available and, is presently being offered for the Android devices on Amazon. This being said, how can I stop the prompt to "UPGRADE" to stop? Any suggestions?

Top Bottom