Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.4 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I've just noticed on Android: If you've got 2 guest planes and activating the Crystall Ball Bonus, land and tap them one by one……. they count.
Also if the next guest plane is appearing, land it, tap it, and so on...….they count.
We all know now that guest planes are appearing more faster than before, so land and tap them one by one.

Device
  1. Android
I suggest checking the Repair Base. That's where the broken planes go, and that's probably what happened.
Thank you, but that was my first thought. It really is gone. I'm not stressed over it; it was an Owl. If i'm the only one, then it was probably something weird on my end. Again, thank you for replying.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
Sorry if I've missed it but just been back over the last two pages of this thread and can't see it mentioned. Just got windows update over night and I now have no daily or weekly task icons visible. Just the pumpkin. Anyone else having this issue?

Also have the same bug re guest planes not counting and the annoying highlighter of building thing.

Sorry if I've missed it but just been back over the last two pages of this thread and can't see it mentioned. Just got windows update over night and I now have no daily or weekly task icons visible. Just the pumpkin. Anyone else having this issue?

First page of this thread Free2Play wrote:

Quest Book is now a single entry point for all of the following: Missions, Daily Bonus roadmap, Daily Mission, and Weekly Alliance Mission. There'll be an exclamation mark if you have a tab that you haven't seen yet, eg. when you have a new Daily Mission or a new Weekly Alliance Mission after reset.

I really don’t like the new quest book. Especially in what Alliance weekly mission is concerned. I got used to just open it and click the destination to send the flights, now I have to do multiple clicks before I reach it...
what are your thoughts about this change?

Quite like the new change and everything being in one easily accessible place, instead of clogging the screen up and reducing the amount of visible airport/city space - Noticed more of a difference when playing my second game on a smaller screen (phone) rather than my main game on the iPad.

I find it helpfull when visiting friends. But true is, I have only supports on windows, so I don´t spend much time in my own city, cannot tell if it annoys me...
Is this feature Windows only, as I haven't noticed it on Android.

Sorry if this is covered in this thread already. I was finding out hard to keep track of who was replying to what with regard to this bug and the bug around ghost planes

Top Bottom