Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.4 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi!
7.4 update comes out later this week. Here's what we've got.

Dark Skies
  • Complete the Dark Skies special event to get a Witch House.
  • Witch House is a residential building that produces 57 passengers per day and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Also, Witch House produces a Potion of Luck bonus once per day.
  • Collect Ectoplasm during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Ectoplasm to purchase bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event shop.
  • The buildings for sale in the event store are: Fortune Teller, Bottomless Well, Spooky Camp, and Mausoleum.
  • One more building, Haunted Hotel, is going to be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
  • We've updated art for Cemetery, Pumpkin Bed, and Halloween Shop, too.
7.4_1.jpg

7.4_2.jpg

7.4_3.jpg

7.4_8.jpg

UI / UX Changes

• Quest Book is now a single entry point for all of the following: Missions, Daily Bonus roadmap, Daily Mission, and Weekly Alliance Mission. There'll be an exclamation mark if you have a tab that you haven't seen yet, eg. when you have a new Daily Mission or a new Weekly Alliance Mission after reset.
  • Quest Book is now available while visiting neighbors! Only side missions that require visiting neighbors will be shown there while you're away from home. You can use 'Show me' hint to find a building you're looking for.
  • The plane will now wait at a stand before moving out if there's a chance of collision with another plane on the move below, and generally pilots of big planes are now less eager to make a crash with each other (except the taxiway-runway intersection for now). We didn't want to make it more 'realistic' at the expense of the flight time starting several seconds later, so now flight time starts from the moment the 'plane' icon is tapped (or it's done automatically with Ground Control), while previously flight time started when the plane left the stand.
  • New spaceship launch animations for all three space missions.
  • A variety of new sounds for collecting passengers and coins from residential and commercial buildings.
  • Sending an invite to join your alliance will now display a short 'success' notification similar to the one you see after sending a gift.
7.4_4.jpg

7.4_5.jpg

7.4_7.jpg

General
  • Lots of bug fixes.
  • Ghost planes are now looking a lot better.
7.4_6.jpg

Cheers!
Ivan.

Hi!

Dark Skies
  • Witch House is a residential building that produces 57 passengers per day and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Use Ectoplasm to purchase bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event shop.
  • The buildings for sale in the event store are: Fortune Teller, Bottomless Well, Spooky Camp, and Mausoleum.
  • One more building, Haunted Hotel, is going to be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
View attachment 22498

View attachment 22499

View attachment 22500

View attachment 22501

UI / UX Changes

• Quest Book is now a single entry point for all of the following: Missions, Daily Bonus roadmap, Daily Mission, and Weekly Alliance Mission. There'll be an exclamation mark if you have a tab that you haven't seen yet, eg. when you have a new Daily Mission or a new Weekly Alliance Mission after reset.
  • Quest Book is now available while visiting neighbors! Only side missions that require visiting neighbors will be shown there while you're away from home. You can use 'Show me' hint to find a building you're looking for.
  • The plane will now wait at a stand before moving out if there's a chance of collision with another plane on the move below, and generally pilots of big planes are now less eager to make a crash with each other (except the taxiway-runway intersection for now). We didn't want to make it more 'realistic' at the expense of the flight time starting several seconds later, so now flight time starts from the moment the 'plane' icon is tapped (or it's done automatically with Ground Control), while previously flight time started when the plane left the stand.
  • A variety of new sounds for collecting passengers and coins from residential and commercial buildings.
  • Sending an invite to join your alliance will now display a short 'success' notification similar to the one you see after sending a gift.
View attachment 22502

View attachment 22503

View attachment 22504

General
  • Lots of bug fixes.
View attachment 22505

Cheers!
Ivan.
Love it :love::love::love: soon this game will be like real life ;) Ghost planes the light green color is it in all IOS, Android, Windows ????

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
Looks like the spooky came will produce passengers, I hope it is a worthwhile amount.
A potion of luck bonus? I wonder what that could be.
Sounds good all in
One has particular interest in the Mausoleum for 17,500 maybe Free2Play has covered up what the building reward will be. A surprise in store perhaps?

Great Update looking forward to it very much. That be 4 solid weeks of intense action on the cards.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian.

Last edited:

Narda Schiphol

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qhs7kon
Username
Anja Schiphol
[QUOTE = "DAMOTHEADONIS, post: 434525, lid: 10092"]
Men heeft in het bijzonder interesse in het Mausoleum voor 17.500, misschien heeft [USER = 1952] Free2Play [/ USER] iets verborgen over de beloning voor het bouwen. Een verrassing in de winkel misschien?

Geweldige update die er erg naar uitkijkt. Dat zijn 4 stevige weken van intense actie op de kaarten.

#Aan de macht komen
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian.
[/CITAAT]
The witchhouse she said

D

Deleted member 9675

holy smoke lol my laptop was looking like it was on fire again seeing that shuttle launch.

Great to hear the hint feature as we well know some neighbors love to hide things

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Ivan, is there any chance the 100 limit can be reconsidered for the helicopters?
It is not possible to keep 4 flying back to back with the limit (let alone 6 or 8) - it’s frustrating. Really frustrating. I know loads of people will say what’s the point etc etc, but it seems so counter intuitive to have a feature like them that just can’t be utilised. The company would be off their head if they think players will spend greens over and over to get the items instantaneously for flights.
These don’t count for passenger numbers etc, so it’s not about fair play.... it’s just killed the feature

Another note, the week day/bi weekly sales, any chance these will ever extend to tokens?
I need more gold tokens, but £10 for 10 is a joke really, or 200 for £99... £100 is a lot of money for a reserve hangar.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
@BarkMi

The suggestion has been made that each Heli Parts production building should display the current inventory of Heli Parts. Imo, the 100 limit (which I had since joining) is highlighting the flaw that even with ample production facilities a lot of micromanagement are needed to keep Helis in the air for extended periods of time. I either have periods of low intensity play OR short term high activity using up my stockpiles of 90 items each, OR sitting with an excel spreadsheet, recording stock numbers, production in progress and adjusting for flights taken for a fleet of 6.

Even having to build a Helicopter Storage facility for Heli parts that will indicate amounts of parts in storage would be useful. Or that could be a way to artificially increase the 100 limit, to potentially the 300-400, a range where I estimate it would be comfortable with regards to steady (but not hectic) management using a fleet of 8, and probably 12-18 production facilities.

Cheers from Cape Town

I don't think they'll ever remove the 100 limit for any aspect of game as once they do, its the "thin edge of the wedge", i.e. there will be something someone else doesn't like and they'll then say "well you did it for helecopters". It needs changing to reduce micro, thats for sure. If you increase the limit it doesn't really solve the problem either, all it means is you can stockpile more, still means it's a laborious task. Hopefully it is something they revisit at some point as I wouldn't mind finishing off the last 2 flights.

Another note, the week day/bi weekly sales, any chance these will ever extend to tokens?
I need more gold tokens, but £10 for 10 is a joke really, or 200 for £99... £100 is a lot of money for a reserve hangar.
Takes a while to save gold, but perfectly doable. Took me a couple of months adventure flights, red space launches for waterworld and top 3 for weekly flights. Need a bit of patience.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi!

Dark Skies
View attachment 22498

View attachment 22499

View attachment 22500

View attachment 22501

UI / UX Changes

View attachment 22502

View attachment 22503

View attachment 22504

General
  • Lots of bug fixes.
View attachment 22505

Cheers!
Ivan.
Lots of great things with this update! With the change in flight time at the stand, does that also fix the issue of speeding up two flights at the same time? There is currently a bit of a delay in speeding up due to the "stands being full"

Top Bottom